About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 20:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default A Little Help, Please

I've been trying to get a sound card that does suround sound - fully [not just 6+ outputs, but able to deal with AC3, DTS and/or other 5.1 [and other configs]].

Problem for me [and most everyone I know] is money: I ain't got the spare.

However, I was recently given an unused copy [read: not a bootleg, the real McCoy] of Windows XP pro upgrade.

I don't want to use it, but don't want to put it on eBay [I'd just spend the money I made elsewhere and I really want to get that sound card].

So, my question: Is there somewhere that I can post in search of a trade?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics