About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 17:27
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Internet under linux

Finally I got a working driver for my adsl usb modem under linux. Now I don't need to be switching between Windows and linux everytime I need to go online . I'm happy. I feel like I'll be using windows much less then I did before.

Here's a screenshot:http: http://xenobite.lunaticsworld.com/Desktop.jpg


[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 10-09-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:57
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Internet under linux

Sorry, but non-html files may only be downloaded if linked to directly from the site hosting them. Please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page where you will find a link to the file you are looking for.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:52
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Internet under linux

quote:
Originally posted by Ironz:
Sorry, but non-html files may only be downloaded if linked to directly from the site hosting them. Please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page where you will find a link to the file you are looking for.


'Please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page where you will find a link to the file you are looking for.'
 #4 
Old 2002-10-10, 16:03
macdonalder macdonalder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Internet under linux

even I figured that one out...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics