About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:25
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default os/2 warp

I hate to be begging like this, but I havnt been able to find a copy of os/2 in any stores. Anybody have an os/2 cd they can make me an image of, or know a warez site where I can find it? If someone makes me an ISO i'll send you a dvdrip of your choice off this list: http://tyu.ca/list.txt
 #2 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:39
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: os/2 warp

I've got a copy of OS/2 Warp 4. I'll rip it and put it on my ftp for you. Should be on there by around midnight GMT. [edit] It's up now, in CloneCD format.

If you wanna leave, say, Bill and Ted on the ftp, go for it. If not, I don't really mind.

thetareactor.serveftp.net

user: totse
pass: totse

[This message has been edited by ThetaReactor (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:50
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: os/2 warp

Ok I'm uploading now.

[This message has been edited by bunghole (edited 10-07-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics