About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 05:14
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default best free website host?

what are your experiences?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 08:17
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: best free website host?

I was just about to post the same topic. But I want a free one without ads. Is that even possible?

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 13:09
macdonalder macdonalder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: best free website host?

I'm a member at digitalrice, but I think the membership is closed... you get 5mb and cgi and asp scripting and NO BANNERS... but yeah.. .like I said... no new members as of yet...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 13:11
Gnool Gnool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: best free website host?

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
But I want a free one without ads. Is that even possible?



I think www.freewebs.com has no ads & is free.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-05, 14:58
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: best free website host?

www.web1000.com
No ads.
No banners.
ftp upload.
50mb space.
cgi comming soon.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:09
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: best free website host?

www.crazynumber5.com

no ads
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Space
Really, its like a Professional host, but its free :-D
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics