About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-27, 09:05
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Dreamweaver help

When im using dreamweaver I always end up getting extreamly annoyed because whenever I want to start a new line I hit enter and it jumps down two lines

Anybody know how to fix this or know anything about it?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-01, 02:00
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreamweaver help

I have Dreamweaver and it sucks ass! The only solution that I know is to learn HTML. Easier to learn HTML than Dreamweaver IMO
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics