About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-01, 21:59
FeedTheGods FeedTheGods is offline
Regular
 
Default Please help - need to find the following software!!!

I've been looking for the past week for 3D Studio Max or Alias/Wavefront Maya - does anyone know where I can download either of these? I haven't had any luck with any warez sites yet....
 #2 
Old 2002-07-02, 10:45
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help - need to find the following software!!!

get kazaa or morpheous.

you'll find it there
 #3 
Old 2002-07-02, 20:40
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help - need to find the following software!!!

Or you can like win the lottery and buy them all...
 #4 
Old 2002-07-02, 21:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help - need to find the following software!!!

be aware that maya doesn't run on win 98 or ME.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-04, 08:03
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Please help - need to find the following software!!!

Isn't there a free educational version of Maya? And some 3DSmax Express or something along those lines?

I dunno. I once stole Lightwave 6 just 'cause I could.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics