About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-25, 17:16
stonedraider stonedraider is offline
Regular
 
Default user DAT files

user DAT file contains the names of files I have had on my computer I dont wont it to store these file names I certianly didnt ask it to how do I remove file names from it and stop it storeing them in the futere
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics