|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets. |
|
#1
 2002-04-23, 17:08
|
cntrdcton0fate 
Regular
|
|
|
|
This Page Cannot Be Displayed...
...is the message that I get every time I open a new page. Which is common enough, but all I have to do is refresh the page once and I have it...
So much so that it's become a tradition, or common practice of sort, that to open a new page involves clicking on a hyperlink and then refreshing the page.
Is their an explaination for this annoying occurance?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|