About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-04-28, 22:09
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Web-Designers Wanted!

Cool design Doctor, e-mail me Bubba
 #2 
Old 2002-05-02, 10:10
Bubba C Bubba C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Web-Designers Wanted!

I emailed twice are you getting them ? they are from ben_kiks
 #3 
Old 2002-05-07, 23:50
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Web-Designers Wanted!

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba C:
I emailed twice are you getting them ? they are from ben_kiks



I did, I sent you back the Pass and ID.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-07, 23:54
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Web-Designers Wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6C
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba C:
I emailed twice are you getting them ? they are from ben_kiks



I did, I sent you back the Pass and ID.


Thanks
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics