About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-16, 14:33
welshman welshman is offline
Regular
 
Default Programming

Hi all,could anyone help a very new newbie?
I would like to start to learn some programing skills,but don't know where to begin.which would be most useful for the future?;java, c++(I've heard of these but know nothing about them!)
Could someone point me in the right direction regarding tools tutorials etc?
Many thanks for your time and help.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-18, 23:25
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Programming

Try out this c++
tutorial.

[This message has been edited by Redrover (edited 07-18-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-07-19, 10:40
welshman welshman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Programming

quote:
Originally posted by Redrover:
Try out this c++
tutorial.

[This message has been edited by Redrover (edited 07-18-2001).]


Many many thanks Redrover,I'll start working though that and see how far I get before I crack-up.
Hope life's smiling on you in Canada.
Regards; Welshman
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics