About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-12, 07:08
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default blown fuse on sony MZ-EP11 MD player

the fuse (I hope it was a fuse) on my MD player got blown when it was plugged into a DC adapter set too high. I can't see any obvious fuses when opening it up. Perhaps it some sort of solid sate fuse on a board if so I could short it out with solder. If you guys know were I can get schematics for a MZ-EP11 I would be oh so happy.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-12, 23:37
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blown fuse on sony MZ-EP11 MD player

you prolly fried the board man, I'd suggest going around to pawnshops and finding a new one...
 #3 
Old 2001-06-17, 00:13
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blown fuse on sony MZ-EP11 MD player

thank you for your fruitful comment
 #4 
Old 2001-06-21, 21:27
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blown fuse on sony MZ-EP11 MD player

There wouldn't be any fuses on anything as small as a mini-disc player so you probably did fry your board. Try contacting sony for sschematics.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics