About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-18, 01:54
sailorgirl sailorgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default How can i find my friend in uk if all I have is their name ,cell# and old email add.?

Hi I'm really trying my best to find a old friend address in the UK,all I have is their emails add and cell# I mean isn't there a way
which I can back trace the emails or cell# and find out who it belongs to ???? The emails server alone is difficult to trace,it goes mojosay@zaffy.fsnet.co.uk !!!?!!!how can I find out WHO IT belongs too!!! HELP PLEASE!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-20, 03:17
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can i find my friend in uk if all I have is their name ,cell# and old email add.?

well if you old friend doesnt live with their parrents try a phone book.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-30, 01:33
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can i find my friend in uk if all I have is their name ,cell# and old email add.?

For starters try banging their name in to google, it is sometimes surprising what you get back. You should try you own name as well!
Then try the big web mail providers, lots of ppl have hotmail accounts and give their real names.
Then try the deadicated people finders like http://www.scoot2.co.uk/
and http://www.192.com/

Hope it helps



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #4 
Old 2001-06-01, 21:57
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can i find my friend in uk if all I have is their name ,cell# and old email add.?

If you have your "best friends" email addy and cellphone no then why dont you email him/her or phone to get the address, its blatantly obvious to me that this person who you claim to be your friend does not want you to know it. It takes a little digging to get someones address if you know exactly which way to do it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics