About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:21
MPO382 MPO382 is offline
Regular
 
Default American Idol

I only watch it in the begining for teh crappy people, the rest is boring, who agrees?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-29, 06:21
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

It's fucking scary that the finalist voting on the last season totaled about the same as the 2000 presidential election. And people wonder why the fuck this country is so fucked up. Apathy by the people towards the govt. breeds govt apathy towards the people.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 00:38
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

the guy who was the "worst singer in the world" was funny as hell hahahaha

and the guy who brought his cd's for the judges and signed them hahaha, priceless
 #4 
Old 2003-01-30, 00:44
wenerjar wenerjar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

something really sad ... if it turns out more people vote for American Idol then the Presidentual Election.....

at least FOX didn't compete with the state of the union address and put it on at the same time last night
 #5 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:30
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

quote:
Originally posted by The pharmacist:
It's fucking scary that the finalist voting on the last season totaled about the same as the 2000 presidential election. And people wonder why the fuck this country is so fucked up. Apathy by the people towards the govt. breeds govt apathy towards the people.


im sure that if you could cast your vote for president over the phone there would be alot more voters. shows how lazy people are.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 00:12
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

I think that "worst singer in the world" guy was paid to do that. I don't think anybody could be that bad and not realize it. I mean, I'm a bad singer but I know I'm a bad singer. I don't know how some people could do that. So weird.
 #7 
Old 2003-02-04, 01:41
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

no they dont realize it, thats the funny part hahahaha
 #8 
Old 2003-02-04, 21:24
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: American Idol

yeah dude all that shit is rigged. he was definately paided or did it for fun.
 #9 
Old 2003-02-04, 23:03
gonecrazy gonecrazy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

my mom has a cd of american idol music. it sucks. is the show better or do they just play the horrible music all throughout it. (i've never watched it. movies r so much better than plain tv episodes, unless its southpark)
 #10 
Old 2003-02-05, 23:44
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: American Idol

Never watched it, never will, I have better ways of wasting my time. I must confess, however, I did watch Fear Factor for the first time last night. It was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-06, 00:02
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Idol

american idol is a shitty ass show, I watched one of the first episodes, and It, as I suspected, sucked ass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics