About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 01:02
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Andy Richter Controls The Universe

does anyone else like this show or even seen it? I think its pretty damn funny damnit..
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 02:52
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

I think this is one of the funniest shows on tv.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 03:29
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

I would have to agree, it is a very funny show.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 08:57
3XeRO 3XeRO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

didn't it only get like 3 episodes or sumthin...i know it wasnt on for long
 #5 
Old 2002-12-02, 14:22
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

It lasted a full season last year...and the new season just started
 #6 
Old 2002-12-02, 19:26
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

I saw it for the first time last night. I give it 2 thumbs up.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-14, 01:42
hype_jv hype_jv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

HITLER!!!

ahahahah
 #8 
Old 2002-12-14, 19:48
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

when does andy richter come on? i remember the part where andy called that black guy black andy. AHAHAHHA
 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:16
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

i dont like how it always shows something then he says but thats not how it happened.. then it shows what did happen. other that that its a pretty good show
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:57
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Andy Richter Controls The Universe

I find it pretty funny. The last episode I saw was the one where the guy gets the cat drunk and then he loses it and then the other guy finds it...

Sonething like that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics