About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-15, 02:40
ladyashley ladyashley is offline
Regular
 
Default chamber of secrets

who is gonna go see it? ^_^ :waves around ticket"
 #2 
Old 2002-11-15, 16:17
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chamber of secrets

I might , depends on the reviws of my friends, but if I do I am poor, so I will prouably sneak in , so either way the movie business makes no money off of me.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-16, 11:05
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chamber of secrets

Fucking Harry Potter. It makes me sick.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 16:03
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chamber of secrets

Haven't seen the first 2, but i will have to watch them now since i will be seeing the third one when it is made since Christopher Lee is taking Harris's place.

They film parts of the harry potter films about 10 miles away from me in a massive castle.

 #5 
Old 2002-11-25, 02:42
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chamber of secrets

I don't think this was as good as the first one. THe story was moved around a bit and it was lacking something. But I finally placed where I've seen the actor that plays Proffesor Dumbledoor....he was in "The Neverending Story" as the blue guy that told atrue to save the world.

-GreaterEvil
 #6 
Old 2002-11-25, 22:30
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chamber of secrets

Its ok - not as good as the first though. I liked Dobbie his CGI was pretty amazing and it looked very real - the reactions of Potter emphasised Dobbie's work though so it all did not depend on the FX. I didnt enjoy this book so i wasnt expecting much from the film, but the Quidditch was good and the acting was better than before, there starting to mature alot more and its alot more believable.

6/10 - Would of been 7 but Voldermort partner in crime just wasnt believable.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-12-09, 00:32
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: chamber of secrets

are there 5 harry potter stories? i thought the 2nd one kicked the first ones ass. all that CGI though...kinda makes you want to see some animatronic monsters or something.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-09, 13:51
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: chamber of secrets

ive heard rons voice is breaking in the current film out. "ha**screach***rry!"

the only way ill see it is if its on a movie marathon. im not going to go out of my way for it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics