About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 15:44
cosmophobia cosmophobia is offline
Regular
 
Default real show

There are so many new real shows coming.

What I wanted to say is what does people feel about all of these shows.

How is it affecting us as viewers?

What is it teaching us?

That money is everything and relationship is nothing.

All these shows there are money involved.

I was wondering what people are feeling about all these shows.

I think reality shows are really stupid and a waste of time.

I REALLY hate these shows and I think they should stop.

Reality shows really need to be extinct!!!

FOREVER!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:05
UbiloZ UbiloZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: real show

Personally I don't care much for them. I watched the first season of survivor (I think everybody did) then quit watching after that. I think they teach us absolutely nothing we already knew. Money is involved because that is the only driving force that will make these people do the outrageous things. Just the experience wouldn't be reimbursement for staying on an island in the middle of nowhere, and eating rice for a month. You really shouldn't worry about them. They are like a hit song on the radio, good the first ten times but after a while it gets old. Of course mtv's real world, and road rules shows will probably be staying. But as for the reality game shows involving millions of dollers I don't expect them to last very long.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics