About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:08
Dangerousmind Dangerousmind is offline
Regular
 
Default most hated simpsons character

what simpsons character do you like the least. I don't like the principal much or apu.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:42
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

Well, Dr. Marvin Monroe was annoying enough to get himself killed off the show...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-01, 06:32
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

How can there be Simpsons characters people dont like?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-01, 07:05
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

I agree. There isn't one Simpsons character I dislike.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-01, 16:05
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

I know my 2 favorites though.

Ralph and Cheif Wiggum

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-10-03, 10:28
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

quote:
Originally posted by rev_DXM:
I agree. There isn't one Simpsons character I dislike.


same here. pretty much all of them have comic value. as for the ones that are the funniest, well... that would have to be Ralphie...

"My earring got caught in my shirt, now my neck hurts, AND my ear hurts.
...
I have TWO owies!"

lmao
that was great.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-10, 23:39
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

LOL, ralph is the best,

It said you choo choo coose me.

Mrs. Hooover i eated all my paste

My cats breath smell like CATFOOD.

i love it,

CTR
 #8 
Old 2002-10-11, 16:12
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

"I Almost died today"

"can i go play with my hands?"

God bless you ralphie

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-10-11, 20:15
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

I don't know what it is but whenever i hear Prof Ziffs voice (you know the dr bloke who made the autodialer and kiddy plain ect) whenever i hear his voice i have to grind my teeth. It just really does my head in.

Chunkmiester
Am I wierd?
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:37
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

I dont like the BLACK COP for two reasons and I already wrote them in this sentence...can you guess what they are?
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 05:08
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

I'm not too fond of Principal Skinner's mother.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:48
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

Cornzorowhatever, You don't like Lu? Man your taking your hatred for cop's/black's, and applying to cartoons, wow. You suck, Lu rules. I bet you don't like Carl either?
 #13 
Old 2002-10-16, 03:11
JoeSchmoe JoeSchmoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most hated simpsons character

"Principal Skinner, I got car sick in your office" - Ralph

BEST LINE & EPISODE EVER
Homer: "OH MY GOD! TRAMOPOLINE! TRABOPOLINE!"
- Brad Goodman episode

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics