About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-06, 01:23
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Warning's?

You know at the begining of shows in the top left hand corner it will say something like


TV14
DSLV


I know that S=sex ,L=language , and V=violence. But WTF does d=??? all I know is that it is not drugs. At one point I actually thought it stood for Drama, but why would they warn you about that.(man am I stupid)
 #2 
Old 2002-09-06, 18:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Warning's?

You are not stupid. Its the damn bible beaters who censor the show are the stupid ones.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-23, 15:30
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Warning's?

I think it means Dialogue, e.g could contain sexual dialogue.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-23, 17:27
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Warning's?

suggestive dialogue
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics