This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-08-14, 01:02
|
kefak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
batman vs superman
I dunno, while I'd like to see Batman win Superman would still have him. Superman is pretty much invunrable except for the kryptonite weakness. Batman is tied down to having to use kryptonite whenever they confront each other leaving him with a big waekness cause once anything happens to the kryptonite Batman loses hands down. His gadgets would just bounce off superman.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-14, 14:00
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Through the looking glass
|
|
Re: batman vs superman
Every time I post I feel like more of a geek than before...
It would depend on how far Batman would go to win. Is he willing to do something to blot out the sun (Superman's source of strength)? He has the capital to do whatever he wants. Give him a week and he'll be ready to kick Superman's ass... just go read The Dark Knight Returns.
|