About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-16, 12:03
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Does anyone know the serial number for videofactory 2.0. If you could tell me it would be great I moved and lost the box the program came in. And when a virus destroyed my hard drive I had to get a new one. I can't seem to be able to get replacement details from sonic foundry.
PLEAASSSEEE SOMEONE HEEELLLLPPPP!!!...
 #2 
Old 2002-06-16, 17:48
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

www.serials.ws www.cracks.am
 #3 
Old 2002-06-17, 13:37
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tsunami:
Does anyone know the serial number for videofactory 2.0. If you could tell me it would be great I moved and lost the box the program came in. And when a virus destroyed my hard drive I had to get a new one. I can't seem to be able to get replacement details from sonic foundry.
PLEAASSSEEE SOMEONE HEEELLLLPPPP!!!...



Come on man. LOL just say you downloaded the shit off of IRC and the morons forgot to give you the serial in the nfo file.

"MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN AND MY DOG ATE MY BOX" lol
 #4 
Old 2002-06-24, 08:08
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
Come on man. LOL just say you downloaded the shit off of IRC and the morons forgot to give you the serial in the nfo file.

"MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN AND MY DOG ATE MY BOX" lol


--------------------------------------------
Nah It's true, but by the way what is IRC and a nfo file. And I admit I am the the type who likes to save money on things but not at the expense of getting software for free, that not only rips off the programmer it also is the reason the price of software is so high. PS: THIS IS NOT LIKE MY DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK...
 #5 
Old 2002-06-24, 17:43
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Well since you're so Honest why are you trying to use someone else Serial Number then? I mean thats illegal. Go call the company and tell them you lost the box. They will ask for your name and look up your registration. or did you forget to Register.

LOL
 #6 
Old 2002-06-25, 01:30
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
Well since you're so Honest why are you trying to use someone else Serial Number then? I mean thats illegal. Go call the company and tell them you lost the box. They will ask for your name and look up your registration. or did you forget to Register.

LOL


--------------------------------------------
I used my credit card to purchase it. So the proof is on my credit card statement. I have mailed a copy of that to them with a request for my serial number and also emailed them for it. but they said that was not sufficient proof, all in all they should have the same records I have plus more. but i only have my credit card statement. I don't have the confirmation email or the delivery reciept, but since they didnt accept the statement all the other stuff would probarly get treated in the same regards. so now what....
Thanks for the help though.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-25, 04:09
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

www.astalavista.com I believe
 #8 
Old 2002-06-25, 04:11
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

shit i just tried to log onto it. the Government and its new laws must have shut the fucking thing down. sorry. try irc

dalnet #warez or #serials or #serialz
 #9 
Old 2002-06-25, 04:17
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Well i went on #serial for you

this is all they had from sonic relating to video.

Sonic DVDit! Professional Edition v2.0 s/n: ********************

umm, i doubt thats it. But I do myself have DVDit and it sucks cock.

[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 07-27-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-06-25, 08:39
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Hey tr0g!!! you still haven't answered what is an IRC and a nfo file.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-28, 14:32
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

You know when you click on "Chat" here on totse. That connects you to IRC which stands for Internet Relay Channel (er sumden). The one that totse connects you to is slashnet server. There are many servers out there. basically irc is a dinosaur. Its what people communicated over the internet before there was AOL, MSN and Yahoo chats. Like 1960s or something. anyways people still love to use it. it allows you to DCC send which is like an ftp that allows yout o trade files. but i wont get into the whole history of it. Someone else will just correct me and give a more accurate one.

NFO file = information file (info). Just change the format ext to txt and you can read it on notepad. It basically holds the serial information when someone rips a file they put the name of their Klan, all the alias members credits and the serial and a discription of the software itself and who makes it.

Now if you want to access irc go to www.download.com and type in mIRC and download it and its self explanitory how to operate it. go on undernet or dalnet and go to channels #warez-ftp or ftp-warez or 3dwarez, #serial or run a list which will take about 5 minutes (depending on modem speed) and use warez or pirate as a search and you will find someone with the serial.

hope that helps
 #12 
Old 2002-06-28, 17:22
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

thanks for that...
 #13 
Old 2002-07-17, 14:53
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

no problem did you find it yet?
 #14 
Old 2002-07-18, 15:08
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
no problem did you find it yet?


Well I gave up and put it aside, I've still got the disk...But I ended up getting Adobe Premier back...I'm going to give it another go. I found I wasn't patient enough to learn how to use it last time...
 #15 
Old 2002-07-27, 15:38
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

is premier any good. I couldnt figure out how to work it and Im to lazy to read the help manual.


I toy with After Affects alot. I love to do Blue Screens of me and one of my 3d backgrounds. But i can never get the backdrop right. I use a black cotton sheet because it shows the least glare. But black backgrounds are no good because of shadows and natural pigments on you that will cause you to ghost. I need to figure out how to make a decent Blue Screen. although they are really green and not blue. My eyes are blue so you would see right through it.

Maybe i can get a large piece of plywood and attach a bunch of florecent tube lights to it and then build a box and find some kind of green plastic sheet to put over the front.

Hmmm there should be a forum on home made special FX for those into editing and home movies.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-27, 18:17
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
Hmmm there should be a forum on home made special FX for those into editing and home movies.



There is...and you are in it.

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-28, 03:35
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
is premier any good. I couldnt figure out how to work it and Im to lazy to read the help manual.

The software I use is Premier, Photoshop Winmorph and Swish...It for now seems to have all the requirements for my editing at the moment. I also couldn't be bothered to read the manual, but I am slowly getting there...Yeah I think it's good.

 #18 
Old 2002-07-28, 15:00
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

does Premier do blue screening though?
 #19 
Old 2002-07-29, 00:17
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
does Premier do blue screening though?


I'm pretty sure it does...Stuff the book! Here is a quick way of finding what your looking for. I am not so familiar with Premier yet.
[url]C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiere 6.0\Help\Help.htm[/url]
 #20 
Old 2002-07-29, 00:30
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Ooops! Never mind... cut and paste wrong...o_O hmph! You get that, but I have 2 weeks off work soon so I will be able to get into to premier even more. So when I know I will post the answer. But to tell you the truth, I'm not to sure what you mean by blue screening...
 #21 
Old 2002-07-29, 13:58
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Blue Screening is a term used when the movie industries take a live actor and put them in front of a large green, blue or red screen. They film the actor doing whatever he does then they take that film and digitalize it and then apply that footage over an existing footage. The Blue Screen software then takes the footage of him and tell the computer to keep all colors but the color of the background such as green or blue. All things that are blue or green will disapear allowing the background footage to show through giving the actor an effect like he is in the other footage.

Or another term used is Compositioning(sp).

I hope that makes sense. Its was they do in space movies where the actor looks like he is on a spaceship or floating above a planet.
 #22 
Old 2002-07-29, 14:27
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Oh! cool that's what it is called. Yeah I know how to do that and Premier has it, but haven't quite got to that point with Premier yet though...So I wouldn't be able to tell you how to do that with premier yet though. I'm sort of side trcked with FFIX @ the moment.
 #23 
Old 2002-07-30, 05:51
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

let me know when you find out or find a tutorial. thanks
 #24 
Old 2002-07-30, 08:37
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

Yeah Okay, Do you have Premier as well, and which one 5 6 or...If you want, i'll email the info to you when i find it...
 #25 
Old 2002-07-30, 19:09
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sonic foundry videofactory 2.0

I believe 5 i have had it for at least 2 years


I found this site so I know at least one of the premiers does blue screening

http://www.stg.brown.edu/mmlab/resources_help_ae.shtml
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics