|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-06-01, 06:48
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
The Sum Of All Fears
SUCKS!
BORING
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
|
|
#2
 2002-06-01, 19:24
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Sum Of All Fears
Well.....my 12 year old sister seemed to like it lol
|
|
#3
 2002-06-02, 05:17
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Sum Of All Fears
I actually had the oppertunity to see it tonight and I thought it was a pretty damn good movie.
I have to take into consideration this movie was made prior to the september eleventh attacks.
However if you recall from the book clancy refered to the terrorists as arab islamic fundamentalists, or something simular along those lines.
In the movie they were nazi neo facists.
Politically correct hollywood at work here, after all we wouldn't want to offend anyone, espically the real nutjob islamic fundamentalist terrorists.
There were two bombs in this movie,
#1 the one that blew up baltimore #2 ben aflac's acting
Otherwise 3 out of 4 stars.
|
|
#4
 2002-06-02, 16:06
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Sum Of All Fears
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: I actually had the oppertunity to see it tonight and I thought it was a pretty damn good movie.
I have to take into consideration this movie was made prior to the september eleventh attacks.
However if you recall from the book clancy refered to the terrorists as arab islamic fundamentalists, or something simular along those lines.
In the movie they were nazi neo facists.
Politically correct hollywood at work here, after all we wouldn't want to offend anyone, espically the real nutjob islamic fundamentalist terrorists.
There were two bombs in this movie,
#1 the one that blew up baltimore #2 ben aflac's acting
Otherwise 3 out of 4 stars.
Sure, I love poop :rollseyes: [This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-02-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-06-04, 00:27
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Sum Of All Fears
Yeah and why did they cast Benn Afflact in Pearl Harbor as well. I never read the novel. i think that sucks they stereotyped Neo Nazi's like that in order to be politically correct. Poor Nazis had to take the bad rap. 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|