About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-22, 16:19
Samuli Samuli is offline
Regular
 
Default That's my Bush.

Do you know the toxic waste carrying this name? You can be _very_ glad if not. I can't be the only one who hates it, can't I?
 #2 
Old 2002-05-22, 22:26
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: That's my Bush.

I hear you can buy a house at Mt. Yuk now for about 17 dollars.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-24, 18:56
Samuli Samuli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: That's my Bush.

You mean you like this tv show?

I'm gonna punch you in the face. *empty laugh and applause*- Poor souls.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-24, 21:32
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: That's my Bush.

the only thing funny on Comedy Central is Daily News and SP and SP is getting a bit old.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-25, 07:59
Samuli Samuli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: That's my Bush.

I agree. SP was really funny in the first season and second season was ok. But nowdays it's too much the same as it used to be.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics