About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-13, 05:51
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default anime

Feel free to post your favorite anime here...
im intrested cause im looking for some new anime and figuired someone might know of some good one's

Anyways back to my main quetion (Good anime)
My new favorite is vampire hunter d bloodlust
i just got bloodlust on dvd and gotta say its fucking awesome!! even if your not an anime fan you gotta check this out.

*Hits from the Bong*
"Later"
 #2 
Old 2002-04-13, 17:31
Sgt. Baker Sgt. Baker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anime

Pretty much anything that Studio Ghibli has put out especially stuff by Miyazaki. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Blood: The Last Vampire(I liked this no matter if people think it lacks plot background. I think that was done on purpose to make you feel like the nurse character in the film, never really know quite what is going on, kinda neat) Cowboy Bebop: Knockin on Heavens Door(Excellent)
Those are some of my favorites. I have many more that I like but you should check these out if you get the chance.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-14, 12:32
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anime

really I'm not into anime but from what I've seen it great.....maybe I'll find time to pursue it more latter on.....as of now..I like
NEON EVANGELION GENISIS(I have just found it only a few weeks ago someone fill me in on the background for the story)
TENCHI MUYO(kinda like an american daytime sitcom but better)

there is one more but I forgot the name I'lll prolly post it later

may luck find you,
majik
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics