|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-11-28, 16:46
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Bless the beast and the Children
You guys remember the older Young and the restless tune? That comes a 70s song called "Bless the beast and the children" Go rent the movie with that title. I saw it 2 nights ago for the first time since i was a kid. Very moving story about how children from a summer camp try and save Buffalos from being slaughtered at a Gun show.
Billy Mummy from 'Lost in space" is in it but he is like 17 in the movie. Its pretty funny actually.
|
|
#2
 2001-12-11, 22:30
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Bless the beast and the Children
I remember watching it in 8th grade [I think it had just come out, though I'm not sure]. Funny, for years I heard the theme for YOung & Restless and thought that it sounded like Bless the Beast & Children, though I thought that they were different songs. You sure they're the same?
------------------ "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"
- Curly Howard
|
|
#3
 2001-12-13, 05:03
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Bless the beast and the Children
im not sure it is. I just thought it sounded like it. rent the movie then get young and the restless and play them side by side eheheh.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|