About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-14, 22:55
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Requiem for a Dream

I liked this movie. Very visually interesting to watch and disturbing. I was also surprised with Marlon Wayans performance. Anyway what the hell did you guys think of it? On a similar note how about the movie Pi? May favorite Pi is pecan pi.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-15, 23:14
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Requiem for a Dream

I see that you are from Flint and get no play. (Hope you get that one.) Requiem for a dream was awesome. The author who wrote it Hugh S(h?)elby was in it too. He's the guard at the end making Marlon stir stuff. He looks goofy. The movie was awesome I love how it showed people being destroyed by the forces in their lives (mostly drugs) pretty much everyone in the movie gave an awesome performance. The movie also changed the way I think about porn. I'm not against it, I just don't think I really want to look at it anymore. After watching that movie I was sad and pissed for the rest of the day.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-16, 07:01
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Requiem for a Dream

Yeah it's not a movie that leaves you feeling upbeat.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics