About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-08, 23:03
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default A Clockwork Orange

I just saw it last night. My pop came home, we got stoned together, and then, all of a sudden it was on HBO! I missed the first half hour, though, which my pop tells me is the best part. But, wow! It was so awesome!

The camera work and the dialouge! The director didn't miss a beat! I immeadiately recognized his work from Space 2000 Oddessy.

Probably one - if not the greatest movie I have ever seen.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-07-09, 11:24
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Clockwork Orange

you missed drug use a gang fight a homeless guy getting the crap beaten out of him a gang rape and a savage beating that left a writter disabled.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-14, 16:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Clockwork Orange

Personally I think they should have featured the bit where he shoots up and date-rapes two drunken ten-year olds in the movie.

And maybe put in the ever-controversial chapter 21.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-15, 23:17
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Clockwork Orange

Why put in chapter 21? It just gives meaning to the whole story. Who cares about that? Why not just shock for shocks sake?
Aside from mutilating the book the movie was pretty cool.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-16, 03:42
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Clockwork Orange

Yeah, the movie failed to include the last chapter of the book, in which Alex matures and becomes normal. He even longs for a baby of his own. However, I must say the body cavity search scene in the movie was masterful. Malcome McDowell was a hottie.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-20, 07:04
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Clockwork Orange

Trippy, I think they just replaced that part with the two willing teens he picked up in the record store.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics