About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-22, 22:56
lensull lensull is offline
Regular
 
Default clearing up cable tv

Until yesterday, I was paying Cox Communications $80 a month for cable internet and cable tv. That's just TOO much $$! I can't live with out cable internet, so I canceled my cable tv subscription. I still get channels 2 and 3 nice and clear on my tv, but everything else is fuzzy. Is there a way to clear this up so that I will have cable again?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-27, 06:48
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: clearing up cable tv

Well, this is going out on a limb here, but couldn't you resubscribe?
 #3 
Old 2001-07-16, 19:29
[C][R][U][S][T] [C][R][U][S][T] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: clearing up cable tv

yes there is a way to clear it up. follow your cable line outside. somewhere between your house and the node where it connects to the system (probably rigt beside the node thing) there should be a little cylinder on your line. this is a signal filter. remove it by any means possible. your TV should be back
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics