About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-10, 06:13
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Swordfish

This movie rates up with Fight Club and the Matrix. I was impressed. On the other hand, the theme was rather basic. It was action and special effects and lots and lots of cool shit without reason or sense, the perfect kind.

The explosion in the beginning was awesome. In a display of police method incompetence, The woman explodes, shredding everything on the street and quite a few things farther with ball bearings and c-4.

Its one of those, "I wanna be that guy" movies.

Screwdriver.... erm.. swordfish.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 01:00
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Swordfish

I have absoloutely no interest in seeing that movie. It looks like a cheap Matrix without the point.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 05:28
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

From what I hear, the point is Halle Berry's tits.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-11, 23:12
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Swordfish

And yet, I still don't want to see it. I got last months addition of Mens Magazine, which has her on the cover. She is one sexy momma. Ooo yea.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-06-13, 21:06
dingo76 dingo76 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

is sword fish the new film with john travolta? co starring vinnie jones( he seems to be a national hero here in england for his bit parts in snatch, lock stock, and gone in 60, all i heard about the film is he drives an english car the TVR thundra i think. because we have no film industry short of madonna's husband- guy richie, we look out for details like what cars people drive. it makes us feel wanted
 #6 
Old 2001-06-14, 05:37
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

Movie's been out for how long? Five days? I now have the clip with Halle's tits. It's not much, but it's just cool that it's so readily available already.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-15, 05:25
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

I usually like any movie with travolta. I have yet to see swordfish. Actually i never even heard of it until last night i saw a preview for it on tv.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-15, 20:51
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

Damn it... I haven't heard anything about it... 'cause it takes eons for things to get to Europe. The Cinema down the street is running "The Mexican" today.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-18, 01:06
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Swordfish

The plot was pretty good, but the theme of Misdirection wasn't subtle enough and you knew how the ending worked without seeing it. Although any male would want to.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics