About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 02:07
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Worst Movie

I don't know why, but somehow I ended up sitting through Galaxy Quest in the theatre THREE times! I can't even remember why I sat there! It was awful!

What's the worst movie you've ever sat through in a movie theatre?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 05:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

There was a post called &TOTSE: The Movie.

It sounded pretty bad.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-02, 12:25
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

..have you ever seen DNA, doubt it, I think they make movies bad on purpose sometimes. You could actually see how their budget for the movie declined through out the film... and Armageddon, theirs a point in that film where they're pressed for time drilling into the asteroid and in the background you see they've put up an American flag, sorta like they astronauts did upon reaching the moon. I left the movie right there, in tears.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-06, 23:18
Paco de Niro Paco de Niro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

Remember the Movie Micheal Jackson starred in called "Moonwalker" ? It came out around 1987......The first half was a documentary and the second half was a sci-fi.....pitiful...That movie scarred me for life.....any one remember it ?
 #5 
Old 2001-06-08, 20:04
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

No, but now i want to see it.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-10, 00:32
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Worst Movie

I remember Moonwalker. Very weird.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-06-13, 20:58
dingo76 dingo76 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

i think the worst movie ever was knight moves with christopher lambert- chess and intrigue how was it not not a winning combination remains one of lifes great mysterys
 #8 
Old 2001-06-15, 05:31
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

I think if we really wanted to we could make an awesome &Totse movie, but what was posted earlier wasnt it...

I didn't know you lived in flint biot. I live in tawas and I actually go to flint once in awhile.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-15, 18:29
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

I live in Tawas too, and I go to Flint a lot.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-23, 08:07
Droog13 Droog13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

It's a tie - between Mountaintop Motel Massacre and Fat Guy Goes Nutz.... though for for some strange reason someone always has them rented out from the video store....
 #11 
Old 2001-06-26, 02:03
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

Moonwalker....ikk...michal jackoff is a litte boy molester, now im never gonna sleep again thinking about it...grrr

------------------
Liberals suk, anarki rules, any questions?I thought so...
 #12 
Old 2001-06-26, 13:49
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

Titanic. It made me realise that Leonardo DiCaprio's other movies are relatively almost good.
 #13 
Old 2001-07-02, 13:46
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

The fairly recent sci-fi/fantasy version of Beowulf. This has to be the most laughable and pathetic bit of cinema I have ever seen.
 #14 
Old 2001-07-03, 02:19
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

Theirs the big kahuna with that guy from American Beauty and the usual suspect that's really horrible.
 #15 
Old 2001-07-03, 02:20
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Worst Movie

that's sad. i really liked the book. I hate it when movies based on books go bad. It always ruins it.

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 07-03-2001).]
 #16 
Old 2001-07-03, 07:20
Dr. Hydrochronic Dr. Hydrochronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

MIB, that's all I have to say...

Dr. Hydrochronic

------------------
 #17 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:07
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

toss up between Franken-Hooker or Tromeo and Juliet. i doubt anyone has ever seen them, but if you have, i sympathize for you.
 #18 
Old 2001-07-07, 21:22
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

i laughed.
 #19 
Old 2001-07-08, 15:12
Dr.Fumanchu Dr.Fumanchu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst Movie

Tromeo and Juliet was fuckin' funny. I saw it on the Comedy Channel.

Watch any Edward Wood movies. They fucking suck. Theres a huge cult following for them, ever scince he was voted worst director or sumpin'.

And Moonwalker was fucking genius. A cinematic masterpiece of our time. Well, I thought it was when I saw it at age 9.
Wacko Jacko was my idol. I'd like to ephasize WAS.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics