About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-24, 03:19
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Am I The Only One

who knows what Eon Flux is?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-05-24, 08:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I The Only One

No, but I hated the animation of it.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-24, 23:03
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I The Only One

really? i kinda liked it. it was different.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-24, 23:20
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Am I The Only One

I didn't like it or dislike it. It was definitely different, though. I came across it when I was like twelve or thirteen or something and was up at two in the morning waiting for my mum to get home. I was in such awe, after watching the series that I've been really trying to get a hold of some copies ever since, but I can never find them anywhere. Seems like hardly no one has ever heard of it.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-05-25, 07:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I The Only One

The animation was weird, but the series ruled.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-25, 09:50
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I The Only One

I was only able to get a two hour tape of Aeon Flux. Earlier I encountered a five tape set for 40 dollars but had no money at the time, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-25, 12:01
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I The Only One

I checked out some scenes and they weren't all bad. My player sucks though... so I could only see it as one of those minature screens. Did they really show that on MTV? Seems deep... and I like things like that.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-27, 01:27
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Am I The Only One

Yea, they showed it at, like, two o'clock in the morning or something, when they figured no one would really be watching. MTV actually plays some pretty kick ass stuff around that time. That's the only time I ever saw that one video of Madonnas, but I can't remember the name of it. All I remember was sex and cross dressing...

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-05-28, 05:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Am I The Only One

Thanks for the link. KICK ASS!

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics