About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-22, 02:59
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default American Beauty

I was watching The Ice Storm with Christina Ricci yesterday and it was incredibly similar to American Beauty only it came out about three or four years earlier.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-05-22, 03:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Beauty

But is it as good? American Beauty kicked all ass.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-22, 07:25
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: American Beauty

Yea, it's just as good. In fact, I kind of liked it more.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-06-26, 13:55
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American Beauty

My sister rented the Ice Storm about ten times now. I agree it's a very good movie, but I simply can't stand it anymore.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics