About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-01-28, 07:28
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Simpsons!!

simpsons... wut more can i say?
its owsum
 #2 
Old 2001-01-29, 03:42
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Simpsons!!

It's the greatest parody on American Life.
 #3 
Old 2001-01-29, 08:17
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

I think of it as more of a documentary.

If you're a circus freak you don't need a funhouse mirror to make yourself grotesquely amusing.

------------------
delenda est carthago.
 #4 
Old 2001-02-25, 12:48
Rekcah_00 Rekcah_00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

Well of course this show rocks!!! I thinks it's like the only good show on tv when ever I get around to watching tv! The last one I watched well it was kinda funny, well they had the dude from "Behind the Music" on VH1.
"My sode's cold, it makes my teef hurt"

Rekcah_00

------------------
 #5 
Old 2001-02-26, 03:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

What's with that picture joker?

The Simpsons are maybe the crowning of human endevour. We have nowhere to go.
 #6 
Old 2001-02-27, 04:38
Rekcah_00 Rekcah_00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

What am I not allowed to have a signature or somthing???

Rekcah_00

------------------
 #7 
Old 2001-03-07, 01:09
parasyte parasyte is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Smithee:
I think of it as more of a documentary.





--very true--- it shows things how they are...and not about a "perfect" family. funny as hell too.

 #8 
Old 2001-03-15, 00:33
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

i wish i saw this topic earlier.

simpsons is my fricken favorite show. ive seen every episode more than once, except for the really new ones that they havet shown more than once. and i know pretty much everything there is to know about them. theyre great.

boy, your as dumb as a mule and twice as ugly, if a strange man offers you a ride, i say take it.
lousy dramatic childhood

lousy two legged pants

edwardo, know that wherever you go, your father will be looking down on you and smiling. oh, there he is. (points up to balcony where his father is smiling)

oh edwardo, the only person that has tried that dance is now dead.
yes, he was my drother, fredwardo. but where he died, i shall live-in his apartment

when was your first gay experience?
well, when i was 6 my father took me out on a picnic. that was a gay ol' day. oh, i ate my share of weiners that day.

there are so many great quotes that i wish i could remember, maybe ill add them in as i think of them.



[This message has been edited by unstable247 (edited 03-15-2001).]
 #9 
Old 2001-03-15, 01:49
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

I dont even really get to watch it that much anymore... wish I did. Tis a great show.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-10, 21:24
User 51 User 51 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

yes it is a great show. its funny.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-11, 16:26
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

What do you guys think of Futurama then? Personally I think it is funny but doesn't have all the different levels of humor that the Simpsons has.

Also King of the Hill is damn funny
 #12 
Old 2001-04-13, 08:52
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Simpsons!!

What's not to love about King Of The Hill. You have the same genious that created Bevis & Butthead but without the stupidity.

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #13 
Old 2001-05-08, 19:38
toy machine! toy machine! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

The simpsons is fucking ace.

futurama(my spelling is wrong i think?)is also very good

South park was also funny but got to....whats the word?????
 #14 
Old 2001-05-22, 03:03
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Simpsons!!

I read in the Enquirer that The Simpsons have become the "model family for the new age". I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, or if I should really be qouting the Enquirer. In any case, I'm leaving now.

Cheers,
Lost
 #15 
Old 2001-05-24, 00:14
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Simpsons!!

i heard that too, Lost. but i didn't see it in the inquirer. i heard it on the news that some big religious guy was saying how much of a role model the Simpson family is. because as much as they may be messed up (like real-life nowadays) they always solve their problems as a family and have a happy ending and shit.
cool.

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics