About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-14, 00:39
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Being John Malkovich...



I thought this movie was great...it made me think about a lot of things, but most of all it was different from most movies I've ever seen! it was sheer brilliance...!!!!! the ideas were just off the wall , it's like something I would make....! and that 7 1/2 floor was just hilarious...
Malcovich? malcovich!!!malcovich?@?@?Malcovich???!!!!!,Malcovich.....
 #2 
Old 2000-09-16, 02:35
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Being John Malkovich...

It was alright. I was disapointed with the anti-climatic attitude. It was all just kinda exciting with no real major point in the story. The end was cool though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics