About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-15, 18:10
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Stoked

Hullo, I have uploaded my magazine Stoked onto the web at http://cyberoth.com/stoked/

check it out, b/c it's almost decent.

please tell me what you think, even if you think it sucks. Constructive criticism.

IN ADDITION:
anyone who would like to submit writing, news, art, or otherwise, or knows someone who does should mention that, or email goatboy@cyberoth.com or stokedsubmit@cyberoth.com
 #2 
Old 2000-08-15, 18:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

White History month kind of freaked me out.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-16, 01:33
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

yeah, There was a big internal debate over whether or not to put up the article at all. But in the end we printed it because the magazine said UnCensored Media on the cover and I am no hypocrite. So, that's what the little legal disclaimer is for.

thanks for checking it out,
-goat
 #4 
Old 2000-08-17, 05:45
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

you adam?
 #5 
Old 2000-08-18, 02:48
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

yup
 #6 
Old 2000-08-19, 00:10
I don't really giva fuh-q I don't really giva fuh-q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

That was cool...thats also cool about the
masterlock thing
 #7 
Old 2000-08-19, 18:36
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

thanks for reading,

Have you tried the lockpick?

I've tried it maybe five times and succeeded two or three, but not all of them were Master locks. I generally use those instructions for any combination lock and I must say, the Master locks are much harder to crack.

If anyone has anything they would like to submit, email stokedsubmit@cyberoth.com!
 #8 
Old 2000-09-07, 01:34
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked



whosat?
 #9 
Old 2000-09-08, 02:46
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

yours truly

umm, two years ago i think. Then I turned it blue. I think you can access the original photo at http://cyberoth.com/stoked/erich.jpg/
 #10 
Old 2000-09-25, 21:33
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stoked

"Issue 3 - Information"

is online at cyberoth.com/stoked
(the america article isn't really uploaded yet, so the link won't go anywhere)

:-) I would still greatly appreciate anyone who wants to submit material. esp. art.

-goat
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics