About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:54
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

I experienced De-Ja Vous several times a day and up until recently it has stopped. The most strongest feeling though, was when I was at school. I was putting a chair up on the desk (for the janitors so they can clean underneath it) and I remembered doing it before. And I also remember the chair sliding off and hitting me in the knee. I also get De-Ja Vous while driving a lot, even to places I know I've never been to. Sorry if htis was the wrong forum to post it on, didn't know where to turn. Any experiences you've had? Or maybe some scientific reasoning for it?1
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 03:21
Hypernovean Hypernovean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

De-ja-vous is just a feeling caused by mixed up old memories that aren't clear enough for you to tell if you really did them before, but are clear enough to give you that funny feeling that you did. Or maybe you really _did_ do it before, but don't remember perfectly clearly. I dunno, I'll have to look it up, but I think that's the vague idea.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:14
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

It feels a little more intrecate than just mixed up memories. I don't believe in ghosts or snything, but I think it is telling us something.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 22:28
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

It could be new nuerotransmitter receptors becoming 'active' again. Do you use drugs?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:44
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

Nope. I get my highs with explosives. ANd sugar.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 08:26
bunnie bunnie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

Sorry to be a snob, but I think you mean
Deja Vu.

quote:
Originally posted by JakeTakeoko:
I experienced De-Ja Vous several times a day and up until recently it has stopped. The most strongest feeling though, was when I was at school. I was putting a chair up on the desk (for the janitors so they can clean underneath it) and I remembered doing it before. And I also remember the chair sliding off and hitting me in the knee. I also get De-Ja Vous while driving a lot, even to places I know I've never been to. Sorry if htis was the wrong forum to post it on, didn't know where to turn. Any experiences you've had? Or maybe some scientific reasoning for it?1


 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 08:46
Hypernovean Hypernovean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

I thought it was spelt wrong, but I just gave up trying to think of what it should be. Who would've thought a French word was spelt the way it sounds...
 #8 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:52
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

Yeah, I only took a year and a half of French. I have no clue what 'De-Ja' would mean, but Vous is the respective way of saying 'you'. INstead of walking up to someone and calling them nigga', you say vous. Stupid french people.

-Sam
 #9 
Old 2002-12-14, 07:36
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

I remember reading somewhere that De ja vu was an effect of residue memory, which is where information about everything around you reaches one eye before the other, and thus when the other eye gets all the information your brain has already processed, and it feels like you've already been there, or done that.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-14, 12:52
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

It means Already seen
and it should be spelled D�j� vu
the explenation behind it is a warning from your brain to think twice before doing something or remembering how it ended up last time u did it.

This one time i was speeding on te highway and had a deja vu of a cop pulling some one over at the exact same spot. I slowwed down. ahead of me there was a hiding pig.
A deja vu makes u think.
it hurts if ur a paranoiac & and a pot smoker.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-14, 19:32
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

So when you're sitting down, and you have de ja vu, your brain is warning you not to sit, even though ntohing bad has ever happened to you while sitting down?

I think my eplanation makes more sense?
 #12 
Old 2002-12-14, 21:52
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

no it does not.
how can information be seen with one eye and not the other. a deja vu is seeing something that happened before or in a dream. its not over a perdiod of a second in wich one eye does not see things that other did see.
u can gather all info u need with one eye.

imagine u put ur hand on the stove when u were a small dumb kid. It burned. The next time u get close to a stove ull remember what it felt like and how ur hand looked aftr u burned it.
thats a deja vu. a warning singal... many times its a false alarm. it depends how much u trust your iner sences.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:33
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!



kingenrage, I fthat's what Deja Vu is, then I must be fucked up.



 #14 
Old 2002-12-15, 03:59
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: De-Ja Vous What the fuck!?!

do not be worryed, its a form of warning.
dont give it to much importance and ull be fine.
tell us some examples...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics