About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 15:23
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Desert Storm Syndrome

I'm doing a huge report on it. I'd just like to hear your opinion on wether it exists or not, or some reasons why/why not. Thanks

[This message has been edited by JakeTakeoko (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:11
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

google.com

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:21
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

I've already searched Google plenty of times. I just want some facts from people.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-01, 22:05
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

Damaged lungs from oil clouds.The biological weapons I don't have any details on.You'd think the Army would take responsibility.Not! Their just viewed as disposable soldiers.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:30
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

Jake,

Here's something to consider. You claim to have searched Google, yet you ask this general all inclusive question.

What is your paper about? The Gulf War Sydrome? So what? Here's your paper... There is a Gulf War Sydrome.

Now that's good for an F.

You want to know about this from Totse people...what do you want to know? What is the narrow topic of your paper? What information did Google not have? Tell us what you've got. Tell us what you need.

The way you asked the question does not give me that warm feeling that I should have if I felt you had already done some of your own research. I try to take you at your word when you say you have searched, but your other words indicate that you have not.

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-12-04, 18:28
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

Nox, calm down dude... I have checked out google. I've gotten over 60 resultes from the Veterans association's page. I just want to hear it from people, rather then 6 year old reports.

AS for the topic, I am proving that the desert storm syndrome exists. I have many facts that include all the viruses that emerged after the war (hemorragic fever(sp),Lou Garrig's Disease (sp again) ). I'm also trying to show how Bush was almost put on trial for supplying Saddam with weapons and a bunch of other things...When (if) I reach 3000 posts, I hope I don't turn into a critic who pisses on everybody, claiming that the are god and anyone else is an ignorant moron.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-06, 10:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

quote:
Originally posted by JakeTakeoko:
Nox, calm down dude...


You gave some good advice ... take it yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by JakeTakeoko:
I just want to hear it from people, rather then 6 year old reports.


And if you would have read the post closely you would have found out that I was trying to get you to be specific about just what information you wanted.

quote:
Originally posted by JakeTakeoko:
When (if) I reach 3000 posts, I hope I don't turn into a critic who pisses on everybody, claiming that the are god and anyone else is an ignorant moron.


And when/if you reach 3000 posts, you might have learned to read carefully.

Show me the singular post where I have claimed to be god. Unfortunately for you, I can show you at least one post (the one I'm quoting) where you showed yourself to be a moron.

You asked for help. I gave it to you twice. You still haven't figured out that you needed to be more specific about precisely what you wanted/needed. As far as the rest of your drivel ... sit on it.

And I noticed your edit on your original post to try to weasel out of your inept initial post.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-12-07, 01:50
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

Notice I fixed it after the fact that I wrote my second post. I did that because I was being more specific so people would understand. I have searched google. I've been to the Veterans Associasion and searched there. Same with VEterans Affairs and numerous other sites. I just want to hear it from totse people. Plain and simple. AS for te whole people claiming they were gods, I wasn't targetting you. Take your own advice and read it more carefully. Don't assume. It makes an Ass(out of)u(and)me. Go have a cig and calm your nerves...

quote:
I just want some facts from people.[/B]


SOME FACTS
Thats what I want. I don't want to argue. Just want facts...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:32
FireDaisyTrip FireDaisyTrip is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desert Storm Syndrome

hey i just heard something about this the other day.....it was on the history channel or something...so at least its the parts they are willing to let out now...but anyways...the theory is it is caused by the necular waste weapons that were used over there.....the soldiers werent warned of the dangers of the weapons and were picking up pieces of things that were blown apart with them...taking them home as sovieners*sp* and they got sick from them....my brother was over there....and since he has come home he has many seizurs along with other side affects....they were worried about their children for a while but apparently they havent been too sick
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics