About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-24, 16:03
gbowden gbowden is offline
Regular
 
Default Conspiracy: The Bible

Think about it the bible is the biggest conspiracy ever!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-24, 17:27
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

sO iS ThiS WhOLe 'LiFe AnD DeATh' ThInG! NoBodY EvER AsKeD yOU iF yOu WanTeD To Be BoRn, AnD No OnE EvEr CoNsULtEd YoU AbOuT ThE VerY REaL EveNt oF YoUr FuTuRe DeaTh. AnD yET....tHoSe ArE ThE StaKes. ItS GoT "CONSPIRACY" wrIttEn aLL oVEr It!

THINK ABOUT IT!

HonK! HonK!HonK!

ThE Rev. NuTs
 #3 
Old 2002-11-24, 18:35
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

The Synod of Hippo and 3rd Synod of Carthage solidified the current Bible. Since the Catholic Church convened those Synods, that makes the Church responsible for the conspiracy.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-11-24, 19:51
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

oR EvEn...GOD
 #5 
Old 2002-11-25, 00:09
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, were the original conspirators.

Their first conspiratorial lies were:

We are one...

...We are God!

FoxLeonard
 #6 
Old 2002-11-25, 00:13
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

quote:
Originally posted by gbowden:
Think about it the bible is the biggest conspiracy ever!


please explain your bullshit before you go around telling us stuff.

and are you retarded? you are such a fucking dumbass... I am very offended by this post. I hope you feel the same about mine. If not, I would be happy to make you cry.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-25, 00:33
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Dues,

Aren't you the one who wanted to debate JC and the value of Christianity?

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-11-25, 05:47
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Mr. Leonard,

Keeping in mind that simply EVERYBODY considers themselves experts in religion and politics, I take your comment on the God of the Bible with a grain of salt. However, I must state that I can not find the quotes you attribute to Him(s) verbatim in my New Testament. You were paraphrasing, which is dangerous in theology, as well as many other topics of import. The 'doctrine of the Trinity' was established by the Church Universal at the Council of Nicaea in A.D.381. The first century Christians did no such soul searching about the multiplicity of God, or lack thereof. And neither do I, I might add. (The Gnostics are a completely different subject, so please, let's not go there.)

I do not say this to debate with you or anyone else in regards to religion, mine or otherwise. However, I did want to state, for the record, that I am a Christian, and thus---shed light on my somewhat cryptic comments in my previous posts concerning the topic of whether the Divine Himself was a conspiracy. But rest assured that I am not part of Mr. Escriva's latter day 'hit squad' for the Polish Father in Rome. And all jokes aside, I am not with Amway. I will say this about Opus Dei, though---they have exquisite taste. The interior of their new headquarters in New York City is beautiful.

Which brings me to a question that I've meant to ask you, Mr. Leonard. And that is this: Have you any personal experience with Opus Dei? You seem to bring them up in your posts very often. Have you or a friend or family member been approached or involved with their organisation?

I'm just curious.

One More Lamb To The Slaughter,
a.k.a. Loan Nuts
 #9 
Old 2002-11-25, 14:18
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

quote:
Originally posted by LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN:
Mr. Leonard,

Keeping in mind that simply EVERYBODY considers themselves experts in religion and politics, I take your comment on the God of the Bible with a grain of salt. However, I must state that I can not find the quotes you attribute to Him(s) verbatim in my New Testament. You were paraphrasing, which is dangerous in theology, as well as many other topics of import. The 'doctrine of the Trinity' was established by the Church Universal at the Council of Nicaea in A.D.381. The first century Christians did no such soul searching about the multiplicity of God, or lack thereof. And neither do I, I might add. (The Gnostics are a completely different subject, so please, let's not go there.)

I do not say this to debate with you or anyone else in regards to religion, mine or otherwise. However, I did want to state, for the record, that I am a Christian, and thus---shed light on my somewhat cryptic comments in my previous posts concerning the topic of whether the Divine Himself was a conspiracy. But rest assured that I am not part of Mr. Escriva's latter day 'hit squad' for the Polish Father in Rome. And all jokes aside, I am not with Amway. I will say this about Opus Dei, though---they have exquisite taste. The interior of their new headquarters in New York City is beautiful.

Which brings me to a question that I've meant to ask you, Mr. Leonard. And that is this: Have you any personal experience with Opus Dei? You seem to bring them up in your posts very often. Have you or a friend or family member been approached or involved with their organisation?

I'm just curious.

One More Lamb To The Slaughter,
a.k.a. Loan Nuts



I'm glad to have the clown back.

Honk.

 #10 
Old 2002-11-25, 15:38
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

THaNk YoU! HONK! HONK! HONK! I droP bY thIs FoRum wHeN I cAn. BuT A cLoWn'S SchEduLe iS a HeCtiC oNe!I liVE tO BrInG LiGhT aNd LoVE inTo ThE LiVEs of BoyS aNd GiRlS EVerYWhERe---EvEn TeeNaGe ConSpIrAcy ThEorIsTS!

;0)

LoAn NuTs Da CLoWn
a.K.a. RoBerTa DYLaN

 #11 
Old 2002-11-26, 02:37
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Reverend Roberta Nuts Dylan!

My apologies for a delayed reply, but foxes can sometimes be as busy as clowns an clergywomen/-men. As I still am, I will make a priority - not of Sion, but - of answering they last question in your post.

The way you put your question implies, to me that you�re hinting at the "secterism" of Opus Dei, and their alleged abuse of members. Something I know very little about.

No one in my family, or close, or further away, has had anything to do with that branch of Opus Dei. Nor with any other branch, to my knowledge. I know that they have some kind of small representation in Sweden, but not much more.

What has been of interest to me is their political story. From their support of Franco, to their part in the overthrow of the Soviet Union. From their affiliations with the Habsburgs, to their cooperation with Ryoichi Sasakawa et al. Etcetera and so forth, und so weiter...

Perhaps it�s just another conspiracy theory, but it makes more sense than most of the other, and much better known ones. and even if it is nothing but another conspiracy theory, I have had a hard time understanding why nobody even knows about it, much less "believes" in it, to a lesser or further degree.

To make a stupid analogy:

You are probably familiar with Chris Carter�s two tv-serials, The X-files and Millenium. The first based on a mix of well "known" conspiracies, the latter based on much more shady stuff, like the legend of the Cathars, the Priory of Sion and so on. Millenium was to me much closer to the truths than the X-files.

Accordingly it was the X-files that became more popular. Vastly more popular in Sweden and Scandinaivia (ooops, I�ll let that typo stand), perhaps slightly more popular on the continent. From what I know it was also a significant difference in USA.

To those who put their believes in everything from the alleged truth behind the X-files, to the legends of "the Illuminati" and/or NWO/ZOG/God-knows-not, I have tried to say that they have gone "slightly" astray. They are chasing ghosts, while there are much more real conspirators and conspiracies to watch and try to learn about.

In this the story of Opus Dei has sometimes been of help, as it is new to conspiracy buffs and conspiranoids, and in the same time well substantiated (for a conspiracy theory). On other ocassions it is of no use at all, as nobody listens to a name they�ve never heard of before. The latter has been the case here at totse...

Yes, I have considered that I can be the one who is way off track. I could easily have made Opus Dei into my own pet conspiracy, and thereby crossed the thin line between conspirology and conspiranoia.

On the other hand it was through my research of Opus Dei, I began to see "the next layer behind"; the scenario we discussed in relation to the Priory of Sion.

A scenario that makes a lot of sense to me, as I said, as long as I don�t make it into Madame Blavatsky�s version of the Illuminated Secret World Government, or something similar to that. I probably still see the "players" a little further apart, and a little less "in agreement" than you hinted at. All mirrors are not put up according to a plan, as far as I can understand...

------------------


Yes, I reversed the story of the Holy Trinity. In my context the council in Nicacea revealed the truth behind the conspiracy, just to hide it again. To some extent I actually quoted myself, as I wrote a conspiracy theory about it, paraphrasing the legend of Avantgarde Rock, Arthur Brown. According to him the lies of the Demiurge are: "I am God, I am your Master!" I applied it to YHVH, and to the holy Trinity. Then I performed it, as a very straight and scholary speech, at a Spoken Word Festival... to some success, I might humbly add...

And I misquoted myself in the post above, forgetting the third lie.

I know you wanted me to keep the Gnostics out of it, at all costs, and I failed. Sorry for that.

As much as I can read your disclaimers above "reversed", not least because I didn�t ask for them, I still have hard time believing you should belong to Mr. Escriva�s or Mr. Van Andel�s henchmen. I would rather believe you have used your Trickster skills, to get to those balloons you hand out in the corridors here at totse.

I hope the Lamb you�re refering to is not me, nor Mary�s...


The basis of all social opression is idolatry, and the basis of all idolatry is false belief.

FoxLeonard


[This message has been edited by FoxLeonard (edited 11-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by FoxLeonard (edited 11-26-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-11-26, 02:38
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

quote:
Originally posted by YouAreNotYourKhakis:
I'm glad to have the clown back.

Honk.




So am I!

Hail Honk! Hail Hail!

FoxLeonard
 #13 
Old 2002-11-26, 04:03
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Well, thank you for the clarification on your position on the Trinity.

Opus Dei seems no different to me than any other organisation in the world that has had itself 'adopted' as yet one more arm of the 'Octopus'. From its beginnings, it seems it was ripe for just such an 'adoption'. Escriva, like the Bush family in the States, was very ambitious, and sought adoption by the "Powers That Be."
Any new organisation coming up in the world will be 'adopted' by a 'POWER' or it will be destroyed, first in the press, and then by a government tax collection agency, and finally, if all else fails---through terror.

I don't have much to contribute on the X-Files. I watch very little Television as I value my mind. But from what little I saw, the program seemed like regurgitated disinformation. I could be wrong. Like I said, I saw very little of it. Millenium, I have no experience with at all.

About the Gnostics: "

."

And thats all I'd like to say about that.

The reason I mention that I am not a member of Opus Dei or Amway is that I have previously joked about it, and I just wanted to clear the air. Also, in my last post I declared my Christianity, and I wanted no one to confuse me with either group because of their religious and cult like nature. That's all.

The 'lamb' I refered to is myself. Any true Christian, in the footsteps of THE FOUNDER, are lambs surrounded by wolves. And we all know what happens to lambs surrounded by wolves. Its not a conspiracy as much as it is Lunch.

Loan Nuts Da Clown
a.k.a. just one more sinner
 #14 
Old 2002-11-26, 04:09
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Also, I am glad that some, including you, Mr. Leonard are appreciative of having a clown on these boards. Thank you. I find you and others enjoyable to talk with on this CoNsPiRacY FoRum. I will show up when I can, or if there is something I feel I can add.

L.D.the C.
a.k.a. The Unearthed Larry Fine
 #15 
Old 2002-11-26, 04:22
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Loan Nuts!

You�re Amwa...sorry...allways welcome!

Whether you choose to hand out ballons or truths, or both...

FoxLeonard
 #16 
Old 2002-11-26, 04:58
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Conspiracy: The Bible

Ha ha! Very funny!

Balloons and Truths? I just hope that I can show some of the people who study conspiracies that they can do so without losing their sense of humor or their humanity. Whats the point in studying anything if it only leaves you hollow and hateful? The conspirators have truly won when they've robbed the common people of their own hearts. I know. I nearly lost mine once.

Loan Nuts Da Clown
a.k.a. the workin' boy
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics