About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:30
Joe Beltway Joe Beltway is offline
Regular
 
Default Delete Yourself

Okay, I am pretty sure that you great people have already talked about this, who hasn't right? Right, well I am looking for steps or things I can do to make my name, info whatever gone, be deleted. I was wondering if anyone know how to do this. I need to do this for misc reasons.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 12:29
Lazy Bastard Lazy Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Delete Yourself

Die. Well, fake your death. Your info won't dissapear, but you will.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 01:09
Joe Beltway Joe Beltway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Delete Yourself

......Thanks :\
 #4 
Old 2002-10-18, 17:18
SixmanGenghisKa SixmanGenghisKa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Delete Yourself

watch the movie eraser, they have a great plan at the end
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics