|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth. |
|
View Poll Results: What do you believe?
|
|
The U.S. carried out the attacks.
|
 
|
97 |
32.88% |
|
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
104 |
35.25% |
|
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
81 |
27.46% |
|
Other (Please elaborate)
|
 
|
13 |
4.41% |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-15, 21:45
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
hey guys saturnrocketx is scaring me! he's got sum "judgement plan" ....n he says i am gonna be judged!!!!!!!!
i don't wana die i am too young, n i have the world to save still, O man! help!!!
|
|
#2
 2002-10-16, 12:31
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sweden Hyperborea
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
Hi, again!
Now, there is a guy who�s freaking with your head!
Luckily, he�s not in a position to freak with you in so many more ways than that.
Keep him out of your head and you will have saved the world long before he has managed to destroy it! Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
|
|
#3
 2002-10-17, 23:11
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
quote: Originally posted by FoxLeonard: Hi, again!
Now, there is a guy who�s freaking with your head!
Luckily, he�s not in a position to freak with you in so many more ways than that.
Keep him out of your head and you will have saved the world long before he has managed to destroy it! Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
O! yea how come he's not responding to anything these days, no response! scary!
|
|
#4
 2002-10-18, 01:20
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sweden Hyperborea
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
Well, farwah...
As I am new here, I really have to bounce that question back to you and ask:
Did he respond more earlier than he does now?!
What I know is that he HAS responded to some of my statements. and done so in a way that meant he read what I wrote and gave it a thought. If only to decide that it was the Jews that made me write it, and respond accordingly.
Still, I�m not really sure that he actually is the hate-monger he pretends to be. But, as I said, I�m new here and I�ve seen much too little of that guy to have an oppinion fixed and ready...
What I�m also trying to say to you is that his kind of writing, a mix of rage and minute facts and details, very easily meddles with our minds. We can�t help but feeling everything from awkward to scared to outraged. But if one want�s to read it, it�s possible to avoid all that; possible to keep that kind of writing out of one�s head. Let the mind go blank and just read, the way you read advertisements and stuff like that, and you can pick up the info - if there is any - and nothing else. I hope this makes some kind of sense. It�s the first time I�ve tried to describe what I believe I do myself wich such reading...
Another way is to ignore it, but the purpose of a place like totse is free speach and free reading to its limits. So it would be the wrong approach to ignore all and everything that we can�t agree on, and/or that what scares us. Instead we should take the opportunity to learn about that kind of thinking etc. So we better continue our roaming of the corridors here...
Ewige Blumenkraft to you! FoxLeonard
|
|
#5
 2002-10-18, 01:47
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
I have a cold.
I cannot agree with Fox Leonard's advice about clearing your mind of all thought. Not only is that impossible but if it were it would leave you a vegetable, something the jews would prefer. But which, of course, is impossible.
I think what Fox is hoping is that I'm some kind of jew using "counter-dissonance" to discredit people who are "on to" the jews. However I am the real deal and I am not a jew. I simply don't care if people don't take my charges seriously, as the people that matter will anyway and will find out the truth on their own anyway, without any careful packaging on my part. In other words, I do not have to dress up in tails and spats for THIS party!
[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-18-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-10-18, 02:29
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
You must really hate Jews...
|
|
#7
 2002-10-18, 03:22
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sweden Hyperborea
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
And a good day to you too, Saturn! As good as it can be when you have a cold! I guess you got it from a passing by Jew when you were out shopping...
If you read my last post again, you�ll find that I didn�t say anything about "clearing the mind of all thought".
Do you really believe "the Jews" would like that everybody became vegetables?! Who would then do all the hard labour for them?! Who would they profit from?! Or did you mean they�d like us to become kosher vegetables?! To eat?!
If I have any hopes at all concerning you, it�s certainly not that you should turn out to be an undercover Jew using counter-dissonance. Still, much of what you say here WORKS as first class counter-dissonance, I can assure you, and to a point where I believe your affiliates could start feeling awkward about it.
Who says I don�t take your charges seriously?! A short look at history is all I need to understand that I have every reason to take it seriously. But that doesn�t really mean that I have to take you, personally, seriously all the time. Yep, I know, you don�t care, wich is probably why you�re here, screaming about "the Illuminati" and "the Jews".
I�m by the way already dressed up in tail, for rather obvious reasons.
Don�t let THEM immanentize the Eschaton! Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
|
|
#8
 2002-10-19, 04:42
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
quote: Originally posted by Masero: You must really hate Jews...
Probably, I don't think as much about jews as about their White victims. As far as hating people though, I can think of no group of criminals more deserving than the jews themselves.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-19, 04:46
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
quote: Originally posted by FoxLeonard: And a good day to you too, Saturn! As good as it can be when you have a cold! I guess you got it from a passing by Jew when you were out shopping...
If you read my last post again, you�ll find that I didn�t say anything about "clearing the mind of all thought".
Do you really believe "the Jews" would like that everybody became vegetables?! Who would then do all the hard labour for them?! Who would they profit from?! Or did you mean they�d like us to become kosher vegetables?! To eat?!
If I have any hopes at all concerning you, it�s certainly not that you should turn out to be an undercover Jew using counter-dissonance. Still, much of what you say here WORKS as first class counter-dissonance, I can assure you, and to a point where I believe your affiliates could start feeling awkward about it.
Who says I don�t take your charges seriously?! A short look at history is all I need to understand that I have every reason to take it seriously. But that doesn�t really mean that I have to take you, personally, seriously all the time. Yep, I know, you don�t care, wich is probably why you�re here, screaming about "the Illuminati" and "the Jews".
I�m by the way already dressed up in tail, for rather obvious reasons.
Don�t let THEM immanentize the Eschaton! Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
You are a big gross smelly Zogling. I suppose jews would eat human beings to satisfy their own complexes. Jews do it in symbolic form during their sick as shit Purim festival already (Purim is the celebration of the jewish victory over their White Roman hosts in Cypress, where they rose up in revolt to eat the flesh and wear the entrails of the Romans who entrusted them to live among them.)
|
|
#10
 2002-10-19, 14:52
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sweden Hyperborea
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
Yes I suppose I could be a Zogling of the kind you describe. But then again it might be your cold that makes your nose work in strange ways...
Wiecny kwiat zilatow! FoxLeonard
|
|
#11
 2002-10-21, 22:59
|
Georgebob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
"(Purim is the celebration of the jewish victory over their White Roman hosts in Cypress, where they rose up in revolt to eat the flesh and wear the entrails of the Romans who entrusted them to live among them.)"
I'm not very sure of how truthful this is because I have no dove into the non-religious historic happenstances in judiasm. But to my knowledge as it is written, Purim is not to celebrate such a thing, in fact there is not even a celebration of any type of war, only a plot of assassination which was found out and the plotter killed. This plotter was also someone who could very well be Saturn if he was given a position of power(God help everyone if he ever does), he plotted to kill all Jewish people. Excuse my large amount of run on sentences. Punctuation and me don't get along very well. But of course the Torah can't be trusted to be historically acurate or it would have no religious significance. Though i do not believe Purim to be a celebration of such an activity, if such a thing happened, I doubt it would be created into a holiday. This is just to say that this fact is incorrect and placing such a thing is diluting the minds of young and old people who read it.
-GB
|
|
#12
 2002-10-22, 08:18
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: saturnrocketX aaaahhhhh!!!!!
Unfortunately Purim is a representation of the jewish soul. Would other peoples celebrate such a thing? I don't know, perhaps the Negros. But thats what Purim is and its jewish. During Purim the jews hand out little "Purim cakes" to eachother. These cakes are supposed to be mock servings of Roman flesh. Use the internet to expand your field of knowledge, not to cement what you want to believe.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|