About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 12:57
GeorgeDorne GeorgeDorne is offline
Regular
 
Default illumiati/jewish

I disagree, but do acknowledge that the people who follow the jewish faith have been very useful for the Brotherhood, in more ways than one. Not only have the Jews been persecuted for thousands of years, through sacrificial killings( see Jim Keith's "secret and suppressed ideas'"),most notably the Holocaust during WWII, they have also been manipulated by people claiming to be of Jewish descent. As "being jewish" is the same as "being islamic" i.e. a religion, there is no descent, only the choice to follow a particular spiritual path. A prime example of this would be in the Rothschilds. This banking family who say they are jewish aparently funded Hitler during the war. They also bought the Palestinian railway network off the ottaman empire so they could create Israel. I have israeli family who are not jewish, and they feel sharon is a mad man and a war criminal, but as you pointed out some powerful people in congress are jewish therefore are less inclined to hold sharon accoutable for his actions. The illuminati goes alot deeper. They are the ones who created all the religions so to divide the human population of the planet. All religions are basically the same = all are sun religions. to say "the illuminati are jewish, implies that only only jewish people are recruited is to be naive. The illuminati have members from all "religions" and all walks of life. If you look at the morman and jehovahs witnesses religions not only will you find that they are almost identical, but you will also find the their founders were both illumiati. this thing goes deeper than religion,and this is but another veil to hide behind.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-27, 20:20
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

The jews are a people, not a religion. They have component genetics- Black + Asian = Arab + White = jew.
Jews are faithful practitioners of "blood magic rituals". A cursory read of the Old Testament will provide many examples of the jews (the racially Sephardic ones) engaging in their 'holy' blood sacrifices.
The jews are not stupid. It's incumbent upon the targets of jewish hatred- that is, ALL gentiles- to understand just how smart the jews really are.
Are smart people able to convince less-clever people that their lies (i.e. holohoax) are true? Of course, conartists do that for a living. Gypsies and Jews both populated Romania for hundreds of years, at some points even out-numbering the native gentile population. Transilvania is right smack dab in the middle of Romania. Think about it!
JEWS...LIE
I'm not going to get into a circular debate with any jews, that would be madness. But these URLs prove my charges to anyone who makes the enduring decision to read them-
http://www.fpp.org.uk http://www.FAEM.com http://www4.stormfront.org/posterity
 #3 
Old 2002-08-27, 22:44
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
The jews are a people, not a religion.


*cough* Then what are Israeli's? Being JEWish is a religious attribute. Many Israeli's do not partake in the JEWish religion.

Christians are a people, not a religion.

Heatedly,
Ironz

[This message has been edited by Ironz (edited 08-27-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-31, 17:12
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Yes, christians are a people, but you are missing what saturn is saying (not to assume I know). Judiasm is based on them being God's chosen people at birth. Unlike christians, who have a set commandments to abide by, jews have varying doctrines and varying sects of judiasm. They believe they cannot do wrong- they're God's people right? If a christian does not obey the commandments and does not repent, he is no longer christian. Jews, on the other hand, can do whatever the fuck they want because they're doctrines vary wildly... also, i'm from utah, although im not mormon (hate mormons) i know too many of them, I also know jehova's witnesses, how are these 2 religions the same? I don't think you know what you are talking about Georgedorne. In closing: varying doctrine + belief you are on God's side regardless of action= BIG FUCKING TROUBLE!
 #5 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:39
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by Sivvy:
In closing: varying doctrine + belief you are on God's side regardless of action= BIG FUCKING TROUBLE!


Hell yeah!
 #6 
Old 2002-09-02, 00:53
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Jewish fairytales impress me not.

The word "jews" was invented by a non-jewish (i.e. moral, good person) play writer way way long ago. The jews are a PEOPLE because: A. There are HEBREWS (Hebrew is a contraction of "Habiru Sagaz" which in old arabic means "Desert Cutthroat", a name the Hebes were unlikely to give THEMSELVES) from the area of Palestine. These call themselves jews, and among eachother "Sephardim" jews.

B. THEN there are Asiatics once known as "Khazars" who dwelled in an area they conquered which was known as "Khazaria". This former kingdom used to reside where the Caucasus Mountains are now (between the Black and Caspian Seas above the Turkish/Iranian border and at the center bottom of Russia). These Khazars were so bloodthirsty and savage and deviant that the MONGOLS and other asiatics kicked them out of their part of The East (the Khazars hailed from the Chinese Basin named "Sinkiang Uighur"). These expelled Khazars than took up residence (slaying the natives) in the Caucasus Mountains area. They formed a pretty large empire, mostly because of their locust like numbers.
During 500 A.D. the king of the Khazars named Bulan decided his people had to choose a religion. He had the options of Christianity, Islam, or Judiasm. He choose Judiasm, as it most closely fit his sneaky bloodthirsty tribe's psychological profile. These Eastern "European" (actually asiatic arabs) became known as jews, and today group themselves with the Sephardim jews, and know themselves as Ashkenazim jews.
The Vikings used to have to pay these Khazars a TAX (10% to be exact) to let the Vikings travelling down the Volga river have access to the trading in the Caspian sea.
The Vikings eventually tired of this tollbooth type TAX and kicked shit out of these asiatic arabs, dispersing the Khazar jews (who eventually made their way into Europe) and gaining control of the Volga's entrance to the Caspian sea.
These Khazars were expelled SO many times out of ALL European countries (both in Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern Europe); the charges were mainly things like TREASON against the native European residents, MURDER of the native European residents (especially sensational ritualistic murders), PIMPING of destitute native European women, and often had to be expelled on a blanket charge of Inrehabilitatible Criminality, because of the scope and number of their crimes against the European natives in these European countries.
Despite this, the jews managed to keep at it with their parasitic natures long enough and intensly enough to gain monopoly control of the mercantile, banking and then governmental powers of these European countries. Following prior to WW1 the Sephardim and Ashkenazi jews were hardly friends, the Sephardim jews (because of you CHRISTIANS) given high status and protection from lawful prosecution for their crimes by the Church as "god's holy pee-poles!" considered themselves the superior class to the asiatic Ashkenazim jews, since they were "the true Hebrews (desert cutthroats)". Following WW1 and 2 the Ashkenazim jews dwelling in Eastern Europe gained the upper hand, and tens of thousands of the far more numerous Ashkenazim Khazar jews had already flooded the U.S. in the late 1800s/early 1900s. The Ashkenazim in the East, having directed and planned the Communist Revolution in Russian in the late 1910s (funded by American Ashkenazim Khazars banksters in NYC), had total control of the Soviet Powers and so had all of the Soviet Empire, including Eastern Germany. The Sephardim are now basically treated the same way by the Ashkenazim as the Askenazim were treated by the Sephardim long ago.
Ashkenazim are now almost indistinguishable from the Sephardim jews as far as "Whiteness" goes, although a DNA test can prove they are jews (negro marker genes among other things according to a small team of Israeli jewish geneticists in a 1978 book that was published here in the United States- "Genetics of the Jews" I THINK it is called), so the jews can play the "religion" schtick for the gullible real White people, their flared nostrils, odd gait, kinky hair, water jar ears and short legs/long torso, attributes, being phased out through careful outbreeding (a form of eugenics the Ashkenazim have practiced since their contact with Europe; a form that RETAINS their aweful jewish behavioral patterns).
Go research, I've done my bit. I have explained why jews are not a religion but a people. Judiasm is simply a form of mongrel racism and asiatic blood-lust.
Prior to Judiasm the jews worshipped Baal and before that a demon named Nippit who was supposed to have reincarnated as a PIG, in his last reincarnation. Thus, the otherwise mysterious prohibition against eating pork for jews/arabs and other asiatic mongrels. Most jews have no trouble eating pork today, although I know enough about the physiology of pigs to avoid eating them anyway.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-02-2002). SATURNROCKETX has taken a piss at 10:37:05 PM]

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-02-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-09-02, 01:21
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

The Jewish Question obviously preoccupied him, as he dwelt on this
lastly and at length in this remarkable discourse. He admired Frederick the
Great�s solution: �He eliminated [ausgeschaltet] the Jews from anywhere they
were bound to have a noxious effect, but continued to employ them where
use could be made of them. In our political life,� Hitler continued, �the Jews
are unquestionably noxious. They are methodically poisoning our people. I
always used to regard antisemitism as inhumane, but now my own experiences
have converted me into the most fanatical enemy of Judaism: apropos
of which, I combat Jewry not as a religion, but as a race.� He described the
Jews as born destroyers, not rulers at all; they had neither culture, nor art,
nor architecture of their own, �the surest expression of a people�s culture.�
�Peoples have a soul,� said Hitler, �while the Jews have none. They are just
calculators. That explains why only Jews could have founded Marxism, which
negates and destroys the very basis of all culture. With their Marxism, the
Jews hoped to create a broad mindless mass of plebs without any real intelligence,
a gormless instrument in their hands.�

Exerpt from "Hitler's War", by David Irving. Free downloads of his books at http://www.fpp.co.uk

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-02-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-09-02, 05:13
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
[B] That explains why only Jews could have founded Marxism, which
negates and destroys the very basis of all culture. With their Marxism, the
Jews hoped to create a broad mindless mass of plebs without any real intelligence,
a gormless instrument in their hands.�B]


I agree with you Saturn, except it's noteworthy that Marxism is an interpretation of Karl Marx's writings not actually what Marx believed.

P.S. you HAVE done your homework. Mind if I do a cut and paste job and save onto a file?

 #9 
Old 2002-09-03, 05:04
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Sivvy as you know what I write here is never going to be a replacement the original material, its really not my homework in fact, because I'm just a 24 year old with a LOT of free internet time. I've read lots, but not nearly as much as I would like. I'm mostly just repeating things I've read by others, I never broke my butt travelling European libraries to find these things on my own, for example. I think if you read the guys at http://www.FAEM.com you will get a first hand education from the folks who really researched. Also, I highly suggest David Irving's history books at http://www.fpp.co.uk which are downloadable for free! He is the real deal, and has learned a lot about people like the jews and their lackies SINCE writing monumental works like "Hitler's War", but since he is more of a Christian he does tend to accuse Hitler and other German National Socialist of being "dark" in one sense or another. Still, he has actually battled the most powerful enemies in the world head on, even in occupied Germany, winning many battles, and it's a wonder his brain can fit into his normal sized head. His books are not "Nazi"-friendly, but thats only in regards to jew hollywood created junk. His otherwise even-handed works have pissed ALL the world's jews off, they even bankrupted him very recently. But he keeps writing. His "Hitler's War" used to be required reading at places like Westpoint, before the ZOGlings (ZOG= Zionist Occupation Government, a term coined by Eric Thomson at FAEM.com) found out.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-03, 14:46
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Jews are a race as well as a Religion. Its that simple.

This has been proven through DNA.

The Cohans and another name (I cant remember at this time) all seem to have the same DNA structure. Doctors say for 2 non related people to have the same DNA structures in 1 in 10,000,000 chance. There are Cohans in South Africa (Who are black) that share the same DNA pattern as the Cohans in Iraq, Iran, the European Cohans and the polish and russian Jews who settled in Isreal all have the same DNA patterns. They are in fact a race of people.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-04, 00:14
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Yes, I can believe that jews COULD be called a race of sorts, just not a "real race", they are not White, nor Black nor Asian, they are a mixture. I think this Cohen DNA particular should be called a "strain".
Also Sivvy I'm not bright, I didn't realize you were asking if you could reprint what I type. The answer is- sure you can!, thats very flattering, but its not as good as the original sources I got it from, my stuff tends to be a little scrambled :0)
 #12 
Old 2002-09-04, 04:33
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Thanks for the webpages. I've only got good info from you so I will definetely check it out Saturn... i haven't gone to europe or isreal and i don't know the first hand situation in the middle east either, i'm only 17 myself (and not that bright either); however, I do have a brain, and i also have my eyes, that is where my info comes from... but isn't that the way it should be? As for your lit being scrambled, that's good, that means to me you have a soul and you aren't just a robot spouting out second hand info word for word... what state are you residing in Saturn? Just curious as to where the american thinkers come from.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:25
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

It's good to be able to think for oneself, your right! Thats better than most of the academia, better than most people who are making big money and status as servants of this empire, although they like to think of themselves as the "illuminated ones", television promotes this illusion too. "This scientist here agrees with our reporters and all of our kosher peers, he is rich and famous and oh so smart, he is a great thinker", which is bullshit because all these media promoted science buffoons just know what the media and empire want to hear, know how to get millions in fund money to live a comfy lifestyle pretending to find cures for cancer in the marshmallow molecule or something. TV is pure bullshit, and unlike what most people believe they are only authorities in so far as they can bring a lot of hurt down on their enemies, or promote the biggest piles of bullshit.
Being able to think for one's self is the greater achievement, to not be enslaved to something like this empire and it's rules.
I was raised in Philadelphia, and then I was murdered, or rather... moved (against my will) to Orlando, Florida when I was 10.
Considering how Philadelphia is now, I think I would not have had it much better off if I had been left to live out my life there, because it went to hell in a handbasket during the 90s. I guess it was already a little rotten, I was too young to notice I guess. Florida is a third world country, but at least that can be blamed on non-Whites and not on denigrated Whites. Philly is all full of blacks- the ghettos just spread and spread.
I'm so anti-social that I'm not sure I can even same I'm from America! On the other hand, I share a lot of the bad attributes of Americans too, so I guess I am American whether or not I want to be.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-04-2002).]

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-04-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-09-05, 06:27
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

EXACTLY! couldn't of said it better myself, TV is SO ridiculous! America is SO ridiculous! I don't know if you're a bible reader, I'm not but this caught my eye in revelations. It's the second great beast coming from the ocean, it is the bringer of false phrophets and evil-doers in the name of God. It influences people to worship false gods.

These aren't the exact words of course, but, if revelations is true (i have my questions) then I think this sounds a bit like the ol' idiot tube personally.

Is Philly really that bad? My fam's moving to the East (pennsylvania, mass., NH those 3 states), but i work full time so I can stay in mormonville if i'd like. What do you think about those 3 states?
 #15 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:32
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

I have read the Bible 3 times through (even the unbearable number parts) and of course different sections of it for whatever reason. I don't know. Prophecy is so easy. "I predict a great giant thing will fall out of the sky", for example. Its BOUND to happen, somehow, in some interpretation. Granted, the Bible is not so crude and I'm sure there is SOME intelligent design involved with parts of it, even the bizarre sections.
Maybe aliens came here and told someone this and that is going to happen, or ancient peoples invented a time machine or something like that, but I think its just a big waste of time, like Art Bell. It's not wrong to investigate curious things, and nothing should be completely dismissed, but for me I stick with the more boring and more upsetting stuff, like our rotten rulers and our histories of rotten rulers.
Have you ever seen http://www.wcotc.com (WCOTC= World Church of The Creator)? They are like a White religion started by an atheistic Canadian. Its good stuff, but SO much reading. They are not nuts, and they are not a version of Christianity, they are just using religion in a different way. They think, and I agree, that what makes White people White and behave White, is White religion, and all we need in regards to knowing right from wrong.
For example, whats bad is what is bad for White people, good is only what is good for White people.
Matt Hale, the "Pope" of World Church of the Creator (the Creator being nature, White people being nature's only real creative being), makes excellent broadcasts which can be downloaded from the site. It isn't wacky stuff, its actual politics and not the hot air kind. They have books for this version of religion, and they are great, but I'm too lazy to read them through.


Now for the NorthEast.
I only know about Philadelphia and a little bit about New Jersey.
I like people in NJ, they are sort of like the Yankee version of "country folk", in fact they are country folk (even the ones that are from the city, its great because the BEST people from the city moved to NJ when they made enough money).
Philadelphia itself...oh god. I visited there three years ago, stayed for a year with my relatives.
I eventually gave it up and moved back to Orlando FL. When I got back to Orlando I thought FL was some kind of goddamn paradise. For years in Florida I had been of the mindset that Florida was hell, and that Philadelphia would be heaven. No heat, no bugs, no suburban garbage.
But I learned quite differently. I learned that I was simply not making anything of myself, and that no matter where you go its all about YOU, what you do and what you learn, and mostly importantly WHO you know.

Philadelphia is Gamorrah, or Sodom (although its likely those two cities in the Bible were actually White colonies in the Middle East, the jews simply hated it because they defied the jews or kicked their ass in a war or something). The people there are the worst breed. I don't even want to talk about it. For God's sake do not let anyone you love, nor anyone you feel indifferent about, move to Philadelphia.
I had no money when I visited my relatives. Finding work was hard, I had to settle for stevedore work (loading boxes onto trucks, very very miserable work), not even the pizza places were hiring. I even did telemarketing work, but to redeem that remark I want you to know I didn't try to trick anyone and I wasn't pushy (telemarketers are people who are in desperate need of money and cannot find any other work, so I'm never harsh when they call me lol).
In Florida you can ask the first person you see that you need a job, and in one hour your working.
But its still a third world, like half of the U.S. Florida is like South America, Philadelphia is like...mmm, some kind of horrible black island nation.

To live in the North-East, and not be miserable, you have to be Ivy League. It doesnt cut it to be bright, they HATE that. But you need to be a big phoney with degrees, and you have to be a major scumbag to stand it. All the nice people, good people, leave Philly as soon as finances permit, and living there is not cheap.
There is nothing good about Philadelphia except that I was born there and I don't live there anymore, thats it's current claim to fame.
I am just sorry old people have to live there, and my father

On the other hand, my best friend left Florida last year and is doing very well in Rhode Island. He's loaded with cash and has degrees and all that shit, so that may be why. But I think it's just Philly and New York that are especially rotten. I didn't own a car in Philly so I had to take the subway and bus, but mostly I walked. In big cities you can walk to most things you need of course, and I got to see the NorthEast section (Mayfair) from every kind of angle. The people just hated my guts! VERY VERY negative community. My mother has told me that people from NYC have been known to call Philly a hellhole, and the people as being hard as nails (that ain't a compliment!). Think about it.
Downtown Philadelphia is horrible too, its jewtown up and down. Lawyers, angry negros, arrogant disdainful rich folks who will look at you like your a cretin if you don't wear a suit. But those are the nicer people. The people in "White" parts are Perdition. PERDITIONELPHIA! Thats it.
The only time I saw compassion was when I was hit by a speeding car as I was cross a street. Some people came out and did their 15 minutes of concern bit before retreating back to their homes, probably mumbling what an idiot I was. Because I had deflected off the car door I didn't have any serious injuries, although I was sent spinning across the street
The jerky who hit me was only concerned about his own fucking welfare and his car door. When our people are in power I will make damn sure he dangles. As revolutionaries we are entitled to certain eccentricities. Thats Philly.

I plan on moving up North when I'm ready to go to school. If I do well enough I can get a grant that I wont have to pay off, go to a nice school. I'll probably end up where-ever my friend settles with his girlfriend, maybe New Hampshire or Portland, Maine. He tells me those places are lovely, WHITE, and he was glad to get the hell out of Philly when he was driving through it to get to Rhode Island. Portland might be a hot college town, not sure.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-22-2002).]

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 09-22-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-09-28, 10:52
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

(racism sucks,you asshole)

well I personally have my money on the illuminati turning out to be satanist.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-28, 13:43
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Seraph:
well I personally have my money on the illuminati turning out to be satanist.


The "Illuminati" is a bunch of really powerful used car salesmen who like the parts in the Bible where the devil gets away with things, and thats that. Why complicate it with sophism.

 #18 
Old 2002-10-15, 04:00
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Seraph:
(racism sucks,you asshole)

well I personally have my money on the illuminati turning out to be satanist.



Couldn�t agree more about racism, otherwise � must dissapoint you. You�ve lost your money. Instead I�ll give you: Ewige Blumenkraft! Fox
 #19 
Old 2002-10-15, 04:10
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
The "Illuminati" is a bunch of really powerful used car salesmen who like the parts in the Bible where the devil gets away with things, and thats that. Why complicate it with sophism.




Shouldn�t that sentence read: ...powerful jewish used car salesmen...!? Otherwise you�re slightly closer to the truth than the guy who just lost his money betting on satanism. Guess again, and you might win what he just lost!
Wieczny kwiat wtadza! Fox Leonard
 #20 
Old 2002-10-19, 04:50
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

What jews consider 'God' all non-jews must consider Satan, because the jewish God commands all non-jews to be the slaves, cattle of the jews, without human rights or living conditions. So yes the Illuminati praise the craftiness of the character Satan in the Old and New Jew Testaments, and the big shot Illuminati are jewish, but there are plenty of Illuminati gentile stooges as well as jews always depend on stooges to play the fall-guy when the spotlight is turned to their area.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-19, 14:46
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
What jews consider 'God' all non-jews must consider Satan, because the jewish God commands all non-jews to be the slaves, cattle of the jews, without human rights or living conditions. So yes the Illuminati praise the craftiness of the character Satan in the Old and New Jew Testaments, and the big shot Illuminati are jewish, but there are plenty of Illuminati gentile stooges as well as jews always depend on stooges to play the fall-guy when the spotlight is turned to their area.


Saturn, either your cold and fever has gone from bad to worse, or you forgot to put on your glasses before writing and posting!

Ewige blumenkraft, as Adam used to say! Fox
 #22 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:30
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

I am simply stating a fact.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:50
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Could be, but if you take a couple of Aspirins and find your glasses, you�ll realize that you muddled it...

You�re entitled to your oppinion, and I can assure you that I would fight for your right to speak it out. But the above is neither an oppinion, nor facts. If there are facts behind it, as you claim, Try to explain, a little more clearly, please!

Oh, by the way: Do I still smell?! FoxLeonard
 #24 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:05
Georgebob Georgebob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
What jews consider 'God' all non-jews must consider Satan, because the jewish God commands all non-jews to be the slaves, cattle of the jews, without human rights or living conditions. So yes the Illuminati praise the craftiness of the character Satan in the Old and New Jew Testaments, and the big shot Illuminati are jewish, but there are plenty of Illuminati gentile stooges as well as jews always depend on stooges to play the fall-guy when the spotlight is turned to their area.

Ahhhhh where should I begin on this amazingly idiotic remark. So you say that the illuminati's higher rank individuals must be jewish. There is no reason to place people in a category as jewish. This is a religion it has nothing to do with who people are nor does it have anything to do with what they do for a living or not. If there was any way of placing people into jobs based on religion, what would the outcome of that be? You might also want to actually look into the jewish religion if you're going to say that we are all slaves or the cattle of god, do you really know what you're speaking of? do you even know a bit of ancient hebrew? The torah is to be interpreted differently by everyone, that is what religion is, interpretation.
I don't consider what i speak the best opinion it is only my opinion, you can judge it however harshly you wish
 #25 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:05
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Jews are not a religion they are a mongrel conglomerate with a conspiratorial understanding of deceit and fraud. The Illuminati is a systematic plan and business operation with a hierarchy based on power and money, with more than a couple doses of the old mongrel hatred of Race.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:37
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

Georgebob!

Saturn has a cold!

Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
 #27 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:27
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

HONK! HONK! HONK!

sAtUrN rOKKEtteS wANtS tO bELieVE iN a dEvIL THaT hE cAN 'sEE'. hE iS nOT SaTISfIED WItH THe iNViSIBLe oNe. sO hE TURNs On tHE Tv tO sEE Da BiG bAD jEW!

HONK!

 #28 
Old 2002-10-29, 06:39
Lionhart Lionhart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

SaturnrocketX, u remember that thread about "A history of jewish assault against the world"? I was wondering if u knew where to find that information err propaganda.
 #29 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:26
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

What information would that be.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-31, 00:48
Lionhart Lionhart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

the thread basically started with a super long post of the history around jews from 400 B.C to present
 #31 
Old 2002-10-31, 21:31
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: illumiati/jewish

You want all the details about where jews come from, then.
I am not POSITIVE where I collected my information, the majority of it. I did read a book by the jewish Arthur Kestler (the spelling may be different) about where jews come from- the Asiatic versus the Hebrew jews (they work as one though, same mentalities). Might want to try looking in Google, or Stormfront. Look around some pro-White sites such as Stormfront and you should find something very good. At least you will get information, it's all in the same universe.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics