About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-29, 05:08
Secret Chimp Secret Chimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Lying and Deception

Hey. I was just reading the stories of several famous con artists. They're abilities to decieve were amazing! If anyone knows specific tips on how people lie (ie body language, vocal tips, etc.) or how to convince someone of incorrect information, please post them. I'm not planning on going out and conning all my friends, but I think it must be useful to know and is very interesting. Thank you!
 #2 
Old 2002-03-29, 18:12
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lying and Deception

Since when is this a conspiracy, I think it would be more of a bad idea?
 #3 
Old 2002-03-29, 18:14
Secret Chimp Secret Chimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lying and Deception

It's posted there as well. I figured I might get a better response if I put it up here as well.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-30, 00:28
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lying and Deception

Just watch A-Team reruns, carefully observing Templeton "Faceman" Peck. It's not so much convincing people, but acting in such a way that people are already convinced.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-01, 11:13
SunOptikos SunOptikos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lying and Deception

quote:
Originally posted by Secret Chimp:
Hey. I was just reading the stories of several famous con artists. They're abilities to decieve were amazing! If anyone knows specific tips on how people lie (ie body language, vocal tips, etc.) or how to convince someone of incorrect information, please post them. I'm not planning on going out and conning all my friends, but I think it must be useful to know and is very interesting. Thank you!


If you're interested in that sort of thing, you could purchase college Psychology and Sociology course textbooks-through Barnes and Noble, etc.

There is one thing that you need to understand about successful con men.

Whatever abilities they had, were dependent upon the greediness and the naivete of the MARKS.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics