About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-21, 22:12
Kwasi Kwasi is offline
Regular
 
Default Hello folks!

Nice place you people got here,
though I don't get the name: Totse...? whats that?
Anyway, I just have a question for now, it's about this thing I heard of a few days ago called the Bohemian grove.
I've heard so much crazy things! about this during the last couple of days, so I'm wondering if any of you guys maby could verify this matter to me.
Is this for real?!

Btw (forgive my bad english)

 #2 
Old 2002-02-22, 04:06
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hello folks!

&totse stands for . . . . What about that? The Bohemian Grove that is?

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 03-01-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-02-23, 17:10
Kwasi Kwasi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hello folks!

well, I've heard that this is a place where all these rich-powerfull-elite type of people (Rothchild?) go once a year to party for a week with things like sacrifices, giant owls, brainwashed servants (Kathy Obrian?) and so on...
(your opinions) is there any truth in this?
cause it all sounds so...!*#�!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics