About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-26, 08:01
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

the northern alliance "planed" the usa... theve been fighting the taliban forever...they picked a bitch(osama) and "planed" us.... and what did we do? helped them... I think this constitutes as a conspiracy... =p
 #2 
Old 2002-01-27, 20:03
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

do i look like a pasty weasel dick, or what?

[This message has been edited by sckbch (edited 01-28-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-01-28, 02:41
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

it is very hard to prove a conspiracy (look at jkf, all the evidence needed and nothing happened), but it helps if it is logical and realistic.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-28, 16:53
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

yeaa i also think bin laden is someone's bitch, so the usa have to get to the main pimp if they wanna do some effect
 #5 
Old 2002-01-28, 19:56
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
 #6 
Old 2002-01-29, 17:40
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
do i look like a pasty weasel dick, or what?

[This message has been edited by sckbch (edited 01-28-2002).]



ROFL
I'm thinking "what."
 #7 
Old 2002-01-31, 19:14
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uh The Northern Alliance Did it

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
weasel dick
do i look like a pasty weasel dick, or what?



Now correct me if Im wrong. Wasnt one of the TOS of Totse not to text manispulate?

(I also suck dick from time to time)

OK its not but it should be. Wow im so amazed at your skills. Did you purposlly leave "This message has been edited by sckbch" to show me it was you.. because I like to lick salty balls. or were you that fucking stupid to go back and correct yourself. I am weasel dick of the weasel dicks.

Im guessing since lokil is a Mod he knows my password and gave it to you, right after he had me from behind. It hurt like hell, but I am man, so I wait till Lokil dones with me.. .

This is the louwest thing you have done yet sckbch and very like bizaire, but I still cant spell ritgt, so I will just shut up, and go fuck myself somewhere in the closit. so if this is how enigma wants to run his board i will play along, and its all becauz I like littl mexican neighbor boys. I go to YMCA in a pool, but thta's another storie.


[This message has been edited by tr0g (edited 01-31-2002).]

oh no look,

[This message has been edited by sckbch (edited 01-31-2002).]

ooooh mah gawd!!! look again, it cannot beeee, but as usual,

[This message has been edited by sckbch (edited 01-31-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics