About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-05, 01:14
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Kennedy's Death

Have fun.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-06, 19:50
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

Umm Hello anyone?
 #3 
Old 2001-07-06, 20:46
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

hello, i would love to sit and talk about this subject all day but i don't really know shit about it except for what everyone else knows.

discussing the 'assasination' of princess Di could be interesting too at some point.

anyway, i have beer to go and guzzle

Mantis
 #4 
Old 2001-07-07, 02:02
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

Really. Are you a fucking Fed?

If you want to talk about Kennedy's assisination, fine. But, you didn't give me much to work with.

He got shot. There were three bullets. Woman with umbrella. Man on a grassy knoll. Man in the sewer. Man in the 6th floor window of the warehouse. Two bullets were found on the gurny that carried the man in the front passenger seat. Both were in perfect condition.

Kennedys brains get blow all over the street. A few weeks later his brother meets a similiar fate.

Where am I going with this?

I have no idea.

Where are YOU going with this?

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-07-07, 21:28
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

Sorry guys, I didn't give you much to work with. I meant do you think it was the C.I.A, Mafia, and Majestic 12. Or do you think it was just peeps who didn't like him. Supposedly, Kennedy was going to tell about the Majestic-12 and their operations, so they had to eliminate him, it's in their rules for operations, that no matter who, if they are going to go public with ay of that info, they have to be eliminated. And if you go to the Freedom of Information act website for the F.B.I., you will find a 22 page file on Majestic-12. But you know what? Their whole file was considered bogus, that's something isn't it? Well that is what I meant to say, give me your opinions on what I just said.
-------------------------------
Here is a good link here in totse for Kennedy's death facts:
http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/dead_kennedys/jfklyfor.html

And here is the Freedom of Information Act, Majestic-12 report considered bogus:
http://foia.fbi.gov/majestic/majestic.pdf
(You need PDF!)

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Liberals Suck, anarchy will be everywhere and there will be no rules...it will be true chaos...I can't wait!
 #6 
Old 2001-07-07, 23:45
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

I don't know. There were several reasons to kill Kennedy:

The Federal Reserve
Cuba
Marilyn Monroe
whats-his-name from the CIA

Not to mention he was the leader of the most powerfull country in the world, at that time.

I don't know, though. I get the feeling it might have been the Marilyn Monroe thing, though. Her death was just too much of a coincidence.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-07-08, 02:03
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

lost, were you mocking my lack of knowledge on the kennedy thing?

I'm not an american so i don't really know too much about it except for the basic facts.

 #8 
Old 2001-07-08, 02:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Kennedy's Death

No, I wasn't mocking you. I was mocking him. What a silly thing to post. I'm sorry. But, it was. There was no question, no statement, no debate, no point.

By the way, where are you from, preying?

I have the hiccups.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics