About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-25, 06:38
EliteboY EliteboY is offline
Regular
 
Default anyone wanna make a website

im kinda bored so i was thinking about maybe making a wesbite about conpsiracy's. anyone feel like helping me?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-26, 03:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: anyone wanna make a website

Sure. I'll help you, if I have time. But, I already have my own website:
http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/lostjaded/index.html

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:34
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone wanna make a website

Much better than mine, i've got round to putting 1 picture on it so far, and that was a month ago.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:33
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone wanna make a website

Wow LostCause. thats a lot of links.

 #5 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:39
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: anyone wanna make a website

Thanks, I try.

I find that the Click Here links are always pretty interesting. I like them more than the other ones, because it's always sort of a surprise. Except for the fact that I've already been to all of them.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:55
wolverine51 wolverine51 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone wanna make a website

Sorry dude, I'm making my own conspiracy site right now and I'm in over my head trying to figure out how to present all the info I have.

-wolverine51-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics