About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-24, 06:22
Sparr Sparr is offline
Regular
 
Default paranoid delusions

have you ever wondered if everybody in the world could read minds except for you and nobody tells you because they feel sorry for you?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-24, 09:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

No. It's becaue they're out to get me.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-25, 19:12
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

before the movie "Trumans Story" i thought everyone was a robot and i was the only living thing on earth. that i was an experiment and everyone else were big brothers eyes watching every move i made. its a big test for the afterlife to come. and none of you want me to succeed.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-25, 19:29
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

psst,... *whispers to White Witch* ...it's "The Trueman Show."
 #5 
Old 2001-05-30, 02:30
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

actually its kinda the opposite...i seem to know what alot of people are thinking...maybe its because they are all stupid and im smarter...but maybe we are....maybe we just like making fun of you......gwahahaha....

el privo
 #6 
Old 2001-05-31, 18:13
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

I've had that exact feeling, like people could hear my thoughts, so audomaticly I would think about the stupidest thing because I was tryin not to think of it.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #7 
Old 2001-05-31, 21:18
mashatara mashatara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

maybe if everyone was the same which is like society that would count as one person and if you knew society you know everyone in that so if you did know that and werent them than you would be smarter
 #8 
Old 2001-06-03, 20:07
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

huh?
 #9 
Old 2001-06-03, 23:00
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: paranoid delusions

I've had that feeling before. Like, the day after you have a horny dream about a co-worker and every time you see them in the coridoors you get the feeling that they know.

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-06-04, 00:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

I wish I was joking.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-04, 00:52
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

for the longest time i have always had the nightmare that my family and friends were all 'out to get me' and that they were some type of nasa robots who were testing me for some genetical reason...but i have grown out of it because for the most part..i know they bleed red!


------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #12 
Old 2001-06-04, 02:00
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

Sometimes I think that people learn to read minds in their 20s and have been keeping it a secret.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-26, 21:30
wyrmus wyrmus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

Get some sleep!
 #14 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:34
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

I was at Safeway Supermarket last week.

I was standing in Line and saying to myself

"That lady is Hot at the front of the line" and all of a sudden she turned and locked eyes on me and smiled. I was 4th in line. She made eye contact with me. I thought to myself "Is it possible she picked up on that" then after about 3 minutes I said to myself "Fuck, You;re taking a long time to buy 3 fucking items. Hurry the fuck up bitch" and she again Stared right at my eyes and gave me a dirty ass look.

This is not a joke.

Some people are witches.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:06
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

You're not special. Stop thinking out loud.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-28, 21:10
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paranoid delusions

lol. yah, I was thinking thats probubly what it was.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics