|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth. |
|
View Poll Results: What do you believe?
|
|
The U.S. carried out the attacks.
|
 
|
97 |
32.88% |
|
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
104 |
35.25% |
|
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
81 |
27.46% |
|
Other (Please elaborate)
|
 
|
13 |
4.41% |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-27, 02:49
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
The 2 different species/
Ok, i have broken down humans into two different groups that i observe every day.
There are the loud outspoken kind that usually have a limited knowledge but make up for that with wild stories of their life and are always doing something spun.
Then there are the quieter people that observe, still do crazy things occasionaly but are reserved.
Both categories have their benifits, there is a few easy ways to categorise some individuals that you cant determine what group they are in, drugs...
the first usually start speaking alot and doing something crazy/do something constructive while the latter usually sit there and think, become withdrawn and even quieter than usual.
Look around, people are everywhere...
|
|
#2
 2001-04-27, 17:13
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
okay yo have asked me to look around and i have and shall continue,
i give you my thoughts,
knowledge is only defined by the result of its purpose(nihilistic warcaust) thus its reality dictates
of all the 'reactions 'that humans are living their life out through their own path and strengths,
what i see is people are incapable of motervating them SELFS.
a carnal instinctive drive in the form of energy is all that dwells with in all of our animalistic urges, and suppressiong them through societies conditioned life styles, has in effect given them the by products of the classes of people living out in reaction to their CHOOSE OF LIVIng
so i say to you opc thug clearly and with out feebleness,
you are free to choose, but not free not to choose-existentialism!! and nihilistic principles.
----------------------- totally nihilistic
|
|
#3
 2001-04-28, 07:57
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
pcthug,
are you one of the loud crowd?
i hate them people.
i've found in my experience, contrary to yours, that the loud people incorporate others experiences as their own, because of personal insecurities that they don't care how people percieve them just as long as they notice them,
the quiet reserved ones, just don't care what other people think of them and don't necessarily feel the need to expose pieces of their life to others,
they weren't there, it means nothing to them, why should i diminish it's meaning for me.
i've also found the "louder" the person, the less trustworthy they are.
i'm quiet and reserved, otherwise known as stuck up.
|
|
#4
 2001-04-28, 08:57
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
Lostmind... i am also the quite and reserved in real life.. call it paranoia, call it shyness.. call it what you will, i dont care.. but you are right.. the loud people are the ones that need to express everything loudly and crave the attention. Unfortuately they are the ones who have the good-lookin girls, the mass of followers and basicaly people running around for them.
I know i know, its not everywhere.. lots of people look at them and go pffft,,, tryhards, just like i do, never outloud like they would.. but in the back of my concoiuse mind. But only the reseverd people think that, and unfortunately the majority wants to be outspoken and 'cool'.
|
|
#5
 2001-04-28, 08:57
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by PcThUg2ooo
Lostmind... i am also the quite and reserved in real life.. call it paranoia, call it shyness.. call it what you will, i dont care.. but you are right.. the loud people are the ones that need to express everything loudly and crave the attention. Unfortuately they are the ones who have the good-lookin girls, the mass of followers and basicaly people running around for them.
I know i know, its not everywhere.. lots of people look at them and go pffft,,, tryhards, just like i do, never outloud like they would.. but in the back of my concoiuse mind. But only the reseverd people think that, and unfortunately the majority wants to be outspoken and 'cool'.
|
|
|
#6
 2001-04-29, 20:07
|
Evil_Mastermind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
I also divide humans into two groups: Torso Extremeties
Further: Regular Extra crispy
------------------ Hey winki, I'm evil, but only in a repressed violent scheming sort of way... sometimes feeling like a hydraulic dam with delicate crystal controls, likely to crack any minute and go on a rampage, ripping stones from mortar, crushing helpless peasants under the sheer force of water, dragging man and woman under with undertows and riptides, etc. But I'm not Extra Hyper Evil... can you help? I'll pay.
<phloighd> I associate myself with humans, does that count as 'playing with food?'
|
|
#7
 2001-04-30, 10:47
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
i don't know,
i've found being quiet and reserved adds an air of mystery to you, that women are strongly attracted to.
especially if your reputation makes its way ahead of you.
outspoken people have to tell of their exploits because no one else will.
|
|
#8
 2001-05-01, 01:48
|
Sirfearoth 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
nihilistic must be one of those self-centered ppl
|
|
#9
 2001-05-02, 11:01
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
nah i am never that chairtable,
i knew all you cunts were only in this for the chicks, pah!!
fucken rock stars lol.
|
|
#10
 2001-05-02, 16:10
|
sckbch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
I thought you said you're a cunt yourself.
|
|
#11
 2001-05-09, 15:52
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
and it continues.
only 2 types of people?
you guys aren't that observant, those are just extremes.
|
|
#12
 2001-05-09, 20:02
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
When I'm around high people, I quietly subvert their self esteem. I'm evil. 
|
|
#13
 2001-05-11, 02:44
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: The 2 different species/
I hate people. They make me uneasy. Everyone out here wants me to work at the mall, since it's nearby and I can walk there (until I get a car), but I'd give myself one month - 2 months tops before I had a nervous breakdown. I don't like the way the smell... Also, I compulsively study people. When I meet someone I can usually figure out a rough sketch of their life story from a 5 minute conversation because I think too much about it... So, I avoid them. I hate being with people when I'm high, for the most part, because I can't relax around them. I feel like I have to keep talking... Uh oh... I'm doing it again... *runs and hides*
Cheers, Lost
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|