About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:19
DaedalustheGreat DaedalustheGreat is offline
Regular
 
Default Deus Ex

Does anyone play this online. It is a conspiricy game. If you play i'm BoB the Terrorist. I WILL KICK YOU ASS Gaurnted.

//\\
//\\
///|\\\
///|\\\
//\\
/\
/\
 #2 
Old 2001-04-26, 21:02
Winston Smith Winston Smith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deus Ex

I played the single player version. It was pretty good. I destroyed the Illuminati and their splinter group mj12. Consequently I also destroyed all modern living. Shit happens.
As for multiplayer...it leaves alot to be desired. I didn't care for it. Plus the game uses a turd engine. I don't use Voodoo cards so I wasn't too impressed with getting a Glide game. I prefer to run games in OpenGL but I'll settle for Direct 3D if I have to. I had to use Direct 3D for Deus Ex and boy did the Direct 3D support on that game blow ass. I have an Athlon 800 and a GeForce2 Ultra. With the graphics I got on that game you'd think I was using a TnT 1. Halleluja 3DFX is dead. I wish people would quit using the Unreal engine.
When I get in the mood to play a game in multiplayer it's always Half-Life or Counterstrike. They're old but they're still fun.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-26, 22:47
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deus Ex

So...that's how the game ends?

Dammit
 #4 
Old 2001-04-27, 19:10
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deus Ex

There's three different endings. It all depends on choices made during the game.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-29, 20:11
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deus Ex

Actually, the ending only depends on what you do in Area 51. And I have to say that, despite the fact that this game is spectacular, it has the three worst endings ive ever seen
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics