|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth. |
|
View Poll Results: What do you believe?
|
|
The U.S. carried out the attacks.
|
 
|
97 |
32.88% |
|
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
104 |
35.25% |
|
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks.
|
 
|
81 |
27.46% |
|
Other (Please elaborate)
|
 
|
13 |
4.41% |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-10-06, 05:52
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Black People
There's a couple of conspiracies, which sound kinda like urban legends to me, which white people are allegedly targeting black people with. Judge for yourself on these:
- Snapple is owned by the KKK and infused with drugs that harm black people. This is susspossedly proven by the Circle K on the label (actually the Kosher symbol) and the presence of a slave ship on the old label.
- Church's Chicken contains a drug which makes black people impotent. Not much evidence supporting this one. Probably an urabn legend.
- AIDS was created by the US government to eliminate the black population. This is suspossed to be a continuation of the expierments that white scientists preformed on black people suffering from syphilis in Alabama in the 70's. Allegedly, AZT, the disease-supressing drug which helps AIDS infected people live longer, only works on white people, and makes blacks sicker.
|
|
#2
 2000-10-06, 11:21
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
i'm not even going to reply to that.
fuck i just did.
|
|
#3
 2000-10-06, 17:56
|
Astro~Boy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
ouch Im pressed for a more extreme example of ignorance n hate in recent months ( which I suppose is a good thing )
|
|
#4
 2000-10-07, 06:26
|
Nemesis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Whats with that Ant Jumima stuff?
|
|
#5
 2000-10-07, 14:49
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
what about uncle ben's rice, wouldn't have been more appropriate having an oriental on a box of rice?
|
|
#6
 2000-10-07, 17:25
|
Bongman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Oh, jamama
|
|
#7
 2000-10-07, 17:35
|
BiggCatt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Uncle tom`s rice?????
|
|
#8
 2000-10-07, 22:30
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
you ever noticed that if you say aunt jemima fast it sounds like "ain't yo momma"
|
|
#9
 2000-10-08, 05:48
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
That's 'cause Aunt Jemina's way of taking a stand against yo' momma jokes.
|
|
#10
 2000-10-17, 04:11
|
ScrewYou 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
There is also the urban legend about the KKK owning marlboro. When you turn some of the letts upside down it kinda looks like orobl (horrible) jew. The box also has 3 Ks on it of course its actually 4 if you include the k on the miles part and supposedly between the horses leg its really a hooded klansmen. Of course, what people dont realize is that the KKK would be very stronger seeing that marlboros owner company owns most of the cigarrette market. I dont think they poison the cigs (well more so than usual at least). Of course if cig companys wanted to kill the black population they would just put shit in newports.
|
|
#11
 2000-10-17, 13:44
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
i smoke marlboros, i'm looking at the box right now, there's only one k on the whole damn thing and that is in "smoking" in the surgeon general's warning.
the only thing on them that might be a conspiracy is the "veni, vedi, vici" the same words spoken by julius caesar; "i came, i saw, i conquered."
|
|
#12
 2000-10-17, 21:57
|
Lost_Girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
The so-called slave ship on the Snapple bottle is actually a very well known portriat of the Boston Tea party. Why does everyone think it's a slave ship?
|
|
#13
 2000-10-18, 01:29
|
Eldritch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Because people see what they want to see. People who want to feel persecuted find things that "persecute them.
|
|
#14
 2000-10-18, 05:27
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
They took the ship off the label now, anyways. People are offended by everything these days...
|
|
#15
 2000-11-02, 03:53
|
~slowguy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
STRANGE BUT TRUE:
/ZAG:
>>AIDS was created by the US government<<
AT. ZAG, You haven't learned this yet? Biowarfare research. Nasty Business. It is pretty well known and has been admitted under cover/ off the record by intelligence professionals.
>>to eliminate the black population.<<
I don't know the precise motives for the intentional infection of people but this could be one perspective.
You also wrote:
>>Allegedly, AZT, the disease-supressing drug which helps AIDS infected people live longer, only works on white people, and makes blacks sicker.<<
I may look that one up for you specifically A.Z. This idea is probably based on Fact ZAG. I do know for a scientific fact that certain chemo and immunotherapy drugs used for Hepatitis C (HCV) and also used with (HIV) AIDS patients are less effective in the black population, that is; blacks are less responsive to the medicine, and in fact it does make a person very sick.
Persons of African decent have significantly lower response rates to the treatment drugs and are the most difficult to successfully treat. If they also have Cickle Cell Anemia, then that is a death sentence because they can't take the drugs.
So, being as it is, the pharmaceutical companies essentially own the medical research facilities in our highest academic institutions, by way of large grants given to establish and/or maintain these facilities, their research is largely done for the drug companies.
AND, since the drug companies sponsor most of the research, they want the research to reflect favorably upon them and their pharmaceutical products. Profitability is THE ONLY MOTIVE.
To make a long story short, they have not put as much money into researching curing the most difficult cases which as mentioned above, are in the black population, many of whom are not insured, but rather have selected the easier to cure case subjects which are mostly in the 'white' population. The result is, that when the research or study is finished, it looks better for the manufacturer of the drugs used in the research studies, because they can show a higher success rate. They then make this so-called 'research' public, saying that this research shows how effective their medicines are, and they use these results to compete with each other in the market place. These research budgets have one common thread, Profitability. These budgets could be called, more appropriately; Advertizing/Marketing by means of 'Research'. They also spend BILLIONS of dollars annually on MARKETING AND SALES. One company I know of, Schering-Plough, allocated 5 BILLION dollars this year to Marketing and Sales!!!!
Now you know one reason why the cost of medicine is so high.
I think that the Pharmaceutical companies have tremendous power and influence on our governmentS. They OWN the FDA, the CDC, NIH, Harvard Medical School and others, and probably the Pentagon. You might want to look into that.
Tired and can't express myself too well, so I am signing out.
I support black people who are being screwed by the system as I have described above.
|
|
#16
 2000-11-02, 05:06
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
#3 seems like it'd be the most likely. It's the least urban legend-like. Plus, all your facts support it. So does this: quote: When the black population got the smallpox vaccination shots in Uganda and Zaire they came down with AIDS. When the gays got the Hepatitis B vaccine shots in gay bars throughout the country, offered by the public health service, they got a thing called AIDS. This is not by accident, this is by design.
I don't know who gave that speech, but I've got it on the Divine Misfire CD.
|
|
#17
 2000-11-02, 06:57
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Hey! Slowguy there guy, slow, hmm like a snake? A tired snake?  xoxo
|
|
#18
 2000-11-02, 12:49
|
Cube 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
think about it, AID's appears out of know where in the 70's, its spreads rapidly and has been described by some virii experts as to have all the hallmarks of being genetically engineered.
|
|
#19
 2000-11-03, 01:24
|
Therion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
quote: ... and infused with drugs that harm black people.
quote: ... contains a drug which makes black people impotent.
And they only affect black people? Whoa, that's pretty messed up, impossible too. Damn rumors. The worst thing about the net is that you can spread anything you want across the world in a matter of days...
|
|
#20
 2000-11-03, 03:54
|
~slowguy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Pleased to meet you Winki. Not sure how to receive your comment but xoll to you. I came to this site because I heard that there are a lot of intelligent people here, and I came mainly to engage in some computer knowlege. I just got a new comp. and I am downloading courses and I will learn very quickly--- er.. I mean slowly.
That is the main reason. I see stuff about cops once in awhile and that disturbs me so I must act upon these sorts of issues with my knowlege and experience.
I detest predators, child molesters and people working for investigative agencies and departments within the government.
Did you know that MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) Tests have revealed that the character traits (profiles) of child molesters (pedophiles) stalkers, voyeurs, etc. and Investigators such as detectives, narcotics agents etc. are strikingly similar. There is a fine line between an investigative cop and baby raper. That is the main reason why I hate them.
Maybe the government employs them so they can keep them in line.
Years ago, before porno magazines, there were detective magazines, True Detective and that sort of genre. They promoted and enhanced predation for sick cop minds, really! There were stories in there by true police detectives, etc. The ads in the back offered detective schooling, documents, badges, handcuffs etc.
Maybe the government employs these deviants so that they can be supervised. Stiill, they are deviants!
Theo, or whatever your ID was (afraid to loose this post if I backtrack):
You don't believe alot of this conspiracy stuff. AIDS for example.
I am an intelligent, educated and perceptive person, and I first heard about this in the mid 1980's AND I did not believe it. I thought it was ridiculous. Then I read the Senate Hearings of 1973 which officially approved funds for biological weapons research to find diseases such as AIDS. READ THOSE. Then I traced it back clear to the original Geneva Conventions and I did quite a bit of research in between.
My conclusion is that in fact they have created more than just one of these diseases which infect large numbers of people today.
Some people may say "Oh, they wouldn't create biological weapons, altered viruses, etc. and allow people to become infected"
!!!DU-U-U-U-U-H-H-H-HHH!!!
Fact is that there has been and continues to be intensive research in this area.
Oh, our government wouldn't do that! (Duh!)
Do some research dude. Catch up. Nukes are out. Biologicals are in. This is also the highest security area in Government. Unfortunately for them they have to depend on brilliant and gifted people outside of the government for the research and information has a way of getting to the right people. It takes time of course.
How many people know in fact about Kennedy asassinations for example??? A good number of people know the facts. Just because those facts are not readily available to YOU and the general public doesn't mean that they are not existing.
I am not one to naively believe things that I read or am told. I DO use my good mind to research things before I come to any conclusion. I also have accesses from time to time to some highly classified info.
I am NOT asking you to believe what I say. I am asking you to research it for yourself and make your own conclusions.
Thanks, SG
|
|
#21
 2000-11-04, 05:34
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
Therion, the physiological differences between blacks and whites go beyond pigmentition. They are more susseptible to certain diseases, and they also resist certain diseases. It would be possible to make a drug that looks through your DNA and hooks onto the genetic sequence for black skin pigmentation. It would take a damn lot of skill, though.
|
|
#22
 2000-11-05, 11:25
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
a melanophage that creates lsd or cyanide as a biproduct.
ps. slow guy she is calling you that because at the very least you sound like a guy who used to come here called viper. he was paranoid and had an enyea or what ever this sign is~ next to his name.
|
|
#23
 2000-11-05, 22:45
|
~slowguy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
ZAG: >Therion, the physiological differences between blacks and whites go beyond pigmentition.<<
Example, they cannot alter the genes of one race to produce another, which leads me to accept separate origins
In my view there are probably at least 5 major trees of evolution of humans, but actually beginning in innumerable places on the planet.
>>>It would be possible to make a drug that looks through your DNA and hooks onto the genetic sequence<<<
Yes that is the way it is done, not probable, but existing. That is how they create drugs to fight RNA and DNA viruses, and how they mutate viruses. This is where biowarfare research takes place under the guise of nuclear biology and genetics research. It is happening all over the world, the US government as always is looking for it's first strike weapons potential. This is a fact. Of course they will say that it is for 'Defense' but we can see what 'Defense' means with the USA.
Recent discoveries on DNA mapping will accellerate this process. The good part is finding cures for diseases and the bad part is Uncle Scams weapons arsenal. Alan Smithee: >>ps. slow guy she is calling you that because at the very least you sound like a guy who used to come here called viper. he was paranoid and had an enyea or what ever this sign is~ next to his name.<<
Thank you Alan for explaining that to me. I don't know what an enyea is or what it means so I will go and look that up so I can use it properly. I see that people use it with a purpose or meaning so I will go look it up. Does it have an application relating to computers and programming? I think I have seen it used in that context.
sg
|
|
#24
 2000-11-06, 05:13
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
~
I've always heard of that being called a tildy.
|
|
#25
 2000-11-06, 23:56
|
~slowguy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Black People
~ in mathematics and geometry it means 'is equivelent to, or similar to.
In bold type it means 'is approximately equal to'
which is what I thought it meant all along, but in school I used double ones, one below the other for 'approximately equal to'.
Couldn't find any other applications in the dictionary.
It's called a 'tilde' when it is used over a letter like in the Spanish and Portuguese languages.
Couldn't find 'enyea' in the dictionary.
Back to the subject: I have learned in my life, that white people here in the US for the most part are blind to black culter in America. They know little if anything about the way that black people view them and this Country. On the other hand, Black people are very aware white culture and how white people think (for the most part, although much of it is from television).
THEREFORE: White people feel vulnerable and are can be intimidated by Blacks. Some Black people use this to their advantage to intimidate whites. There are a few who are skilled predators in this regard.
There are lots of good black people though, but not any good white people that I know of. (haha) Just kidding you.
Black conspiracies against whites? Certainly there are.
One of the higher level ones is the teaching among them that Black men are sexually superior to white men, and that white women regard this as true. That is one of the reasons for predation against young white girls. [This is True]
As near as my research could find, this originated with a substantial book written by a Black professor, about the sexual superiority of Black men to white women.
I have the book in storage somewhere but I can't remember the title.
My impression of the book was that it was written with deliberate malice to desecrate white values.
Anyway, this doesn't make black people bad if they have been taught this. It only means that they are inadequately informed.
Hope this serves to enlighten you a little bit.
~Sg
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|