About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-04, 22:50
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Missing Pictures...???

This has always been something I comtemplated....you know when you go and get your pictures developed? Well, sometimes (most of the time) not all of the pictures you originaly took get developed because of "bad lighting" or "damaged negatives"...well whatever the "cause" may be, it's probably not true...
Here is what I think...in my case, the majority of pictures I take are from places I go to and what-not...usually outdoors or whatever...well anyways, maybe sometimes we capture things on film that we dont realize...like a robbery in action, or a car theft or something...and then when we get our pictures "developed" they purposely remove these pictures...also I knew a guy who worked in a photo developing lab and he told me that sometimes workers keep extras of the weird pics that come in....
fuck I think im just paranoid....but it just seems too perfect...
 #2 
Old 2000-10-05, 01:02
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Yeah they are fuckers and the photo labs
A few of the local labs liek to report things to the police, I know ALOT of pictures are taken at parties, and YES i am underage by the governments standards, alot of things somewhat illegal are photographed in action, CLEARLY showing the people and their actions.

I also have heard of the guys at the photolabs making themselves doubles of pictures they thought were cool or wierd and when i think of it, i probally would too. Just keep in mind what you are taking pictures of, make sure you don't take anything you don't wan THEm to see in. Heh, I just had a thought, why not take something you want them to see, why not rip off a cheap disposable camera, fire opff 26 pictures of runny shit in a public washroom, and drop THAt off under a bullshit name at 1hour photo lab! See how they like that.

If you are paranoid, learn to develope your own pictures, it's not too hard, i took a photography course a year ago, it was pretty good fun. and yes, there are ALOT of photos fucked up due to bad lighting.

The End
 #3 
Old 2000-10-05, 01:26
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

First you would be told if they found evidence of a crime in a photo you took because it would have to be submited as evidence in a trial if it was used to convict someone. Second if there is somthing clearly illegal in a photo it will be submited to the police. If you take pictures of an intimate nature or that are incriminating use a digital or polaroid camera.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-05, 05:25
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

I've had the Man confiscate a great number of my photos becuase of a "problem in development" (*cough*Bullshit). Anyways, I think the reason they're being confiscated is that they contain clues that, by themselves, are useless, but if we had them all laid out on a table in front of us, we would realize somthing is going on. I'm gonna shoot a bunch of pics with a disposable camera, keep track of where they're shot, and go check out these places with a keen eye. BTW, Self-Development is something I've thought of, but my parents won't let me get a dark room.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-05, 06:22
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Okay your over compensating in terms of paranoia.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-05, 13:16
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

has anybody ever thought to check your negatives? the photo on their is usually shot. i had a friend take some pictures in and they gave her the whole roll back saying we can't develop pictures that contain the content some of your pictures do. if they develope some of the pictures, chances are the negative of the missing picture will look like a cloud when held up to the light.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-06, 00:24
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

last year at school we had a media class and we did photography...this year were taking pictures with these shitty cameras we made from Quick Boxes (pin hole cameras)
anyways, we develop the film in the dark rooms and the procedure isnt hard at all...I just hate loading negatives in complete darkness though...
Lostmind, yes I've done that and a couple of times my pictures really were clouded and the negs. just looked black...But I mean, they could just ruin the negatives couldnt they?? They can do whatever they want back there and who the fuck will ever know? And as for being told if a picture I take will be used for evidence in a trial, wouldnt that mean that the pictures are being carefully monitored??? It seems like an easy way to keep an eye on the people...don't forget ANYTHING is possible

!Vanessa~

[This message has been edited by FuCken-Idjiat (edited 10-06-2000).]
 #8 
Old 2000-10-06, 01:23
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Im incredably interested in the Veneessa at the end of your post Fucken, tell me more...
 #9 
Old 2000-10-06, 05:08
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

who the fuck is Veneessa????
 #10 
Old 2000-10-06, 06:07
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Just 'cus I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me
 #11 
Old 2000-10-29, 01:12
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Developing film is easy as shit. you don''t really need a special dark room. just get a redlight, and turn the lights off in your bedroom (cut off any light coming in the window or anywhere else), a basement room is probally a good place. The only downfall is the price of the chemicals and papers. i was looking at the pricestickers on the stuff at my school, it's fucking costly.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-29, 02:42
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

My basement has a dark corner with two utility sinks next to each other and there's a clothesline right by that. Problem is, I've got two jackass little siblings who will probably wanna play a game like "Shine the flood light on the man with the undeveloped film".
 #13 
Old 2000-10-29, 07:45
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

Develope the negatives when you are home alone or when they are not being little shits. You an do the prints whenever you have time then.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-30, 05:21
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Missing Pictures...???

I might try that. I have about $10 bucks to spare though, and I'd rather spend it on the new Offspring album then photo chemicals.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics